Now Foods, Bone Meal, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 From Canada on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my pets and this brand is mentioned by Dr. Pitcairn in his book "Natural Health for Cats and Dogs". iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1748437 on Mar 25, 2012

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

bone meal

Posted by Reviewer2657801 From Arizona on Aug 12, 2012

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.