Use this as supplement for my dog's diet

Posted by Reviewer1544429 on Oct 21, 2011

I have been buying this Now Bone Meal at the health food store I use locally. Can't find it there anymore so I was glad to find it online. Chose iherb.com because they had other things I use so I could combine more thngs in one order to justify shipping charges.

Add to dogs food

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

I make home made dog food. This bone meal formula was recommended by Dr Pitcairn, DVM. My puppy is growing fast and hopefully this will support bone growth and strength.

really good product to feed dogs

Posted by 5243116404532015160 on Nov 25, 2014

I use bone meal powder to feed my dog. It's a fantastic product

a perfect supplement

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

We add the bone meal to our aging dogs' food to make sure they're getting enough calcium. It blends perfectly.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

Many Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2393810 on Nov 27, 2007

The bone meal is exactly what I needed. My local health food store has stopped carrying it. Thank you for providing a high quality product, and for getting it to me so quickly. I will continue to use your service.

Bone Meal powder

Posted by Reviewer2935843 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a great product. Keep selling it I've been using it for years!

NOW, quality products.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

I mix all of the supplements that our pets need and add them to our pet's food. Now has great quality products. We are also now much more aware of our own nutritional needs and using many of these products ourselves.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1693256 on Feb 29, 2008

I make my own dog food after reading what really is in commercial dog food. I need human grade bone meal to mix in the home made dog food, and this powder works great. I feel this way they are getting the calcium they need. The shipping is fast also.

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2088836 on Apr 20, 2008

Great size container for a great price. iherb was the best price since they try to keep the shipping costs down.