5 star Woof!

Posted by Reviewer1971662 on Sep 26, 2010

Our homeopathic veteraniarian recommended this specific product and brand for our pooch. He was having all sorts of allergic reactions to commercial dog food. I now cook and prepare all our dog's food. It is worth the effort because the allergies are completely gone. This product is an essential, nutritional supplement if you're nuts like me, and cook for your four legged child.

Many Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2393810 on Nov 27, 2007

The bone meal is exactly what I needed. My local health food store has stopped carrying it. Thank you for providing a high quality product, and for getting it to me so quickly. I will continue to use your service.

Bone Meal powder

Posted by Reviewer2935843 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a great product. Keep selling it I've been using it for years!

NOW, quality products.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

I mix all of the supplements that our pets need and add them to our pet's food. Now has great quality products. We are also now much more aware of our own nutritional needs and using many of these products ourselves.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1693256 on Feb 29, 2008

I make my own dog food after reading what really is in commercial dog food. I need human grade bone meal to mix in the home made dog food, and this powder works great. I feel this way they are getting the calcium they need. The shipping is fast also.

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2088836 on Apr 20, 2008

Great size container for a great price. iherb was the best price since they try to keep the shipping costs down.

Gailc

Posted by Reviewer2070254 on May 09, 2008

GREAT Price on a great product. I use it in my dog food formula for my allergic dog, 1/2 the price as a local health food store.

Bone meal for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer3335590 on Mar 15, 2009

I have ordered this product from several different sources for my dog as a food supplement. Iherb's prices were the best for this item.

meow

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 24, 2009

great to supplement for my cat.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1587737 on May 30, 2009

I cook my dog's food and use this as a supplement. I've been pleased with this product and with the price from iHerb.