good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i use this in my dog's food, along with the udo's choice dog additive.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2533421 on Nov 08, 2008

I have used this in my home made dog food for many years now. It is a good price (in comparison, I've seen bone meal that is not for human consumption cost more than Now Foods bone meal), and so far I've had no complaints from my dogs about the taste :) My dogs have extensive annual routine blood checks and so far everything has always come back normal, so I know they get all of the nutrients I feed them.

PKSills

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 01, 2008

I add this bone meal powder to my dog's homemade food according to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. It's priced more competively than other brands.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1207186 on Oct 24, 2008

Great product, great price, fast delivery

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Sep 20, 2008

I cook all of my dogs food from scratch. Their vet recommended this kind of bone meal powder, she said they test it for heavy metals, when other brands are not tested. That's good enough for me!

bone strength

Posted by Reviewer1493948 on Aug 25, 2008

Fine supplement for bone strength. Inexpensive. Hard to find anywhere else. Thanks, Iherb.

Gailc

Posted by Reviewer2070254 on May 09, 2008

GREAT Price on a great product. I use it in my dog food formula for my allergic dog, 1/2 the price as a local health food store.

Bone Meal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2088836 on Apr 20, 2008

Great size container for a great price. iherb was the best price since they try to keep the shipping costs down.

Bone Meal

Posted by Reviewer1693256 on Feb 29, 2008

I make my own dog food after reading what really is in commercial dog food. I need human grade bone meal to mix in the home made dog food, and this powder works great. I feel this way they are getting the calcium they need. The shipping is fast also.

NOW, quality products.

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

I mix all of the supplements that our pets need and add them to our pet's food. Now has great quality products. We are also now much more aware of our own nutritional needs and using many of these products ourselves.