Now Foods, Bone Meal, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Add to dogs food

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

I make home made dog food. This bone meal formula was recommended by Dr Pitcairn, DVM. My puppy is growing fast and hopefully this will support bone growth and strength.

Purchased for making cat food

Posted by Reviewer3011564 on Mar 06, 2012

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

Supplement for Raw Fed Golden Retriever Who Has Food Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1748437 on Mar 25, 2012

I guess I really won't know how well this product works until my Golden Retriever is older, but it is an important part of the food I mix for her to make sure she gets enough calcium in her diet. It was hard to find Bone Meal that was of the quality needed to feed an animal as most is made for gardening. I am so glad I found I-Herb.Com. Thank you, NancyAnn Thorne, Malin, OR

bone meal

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

This makes us feel confident we are being good doggie parents as we feel our lab really needs this.

Nice

Posted by 5194071277847428191 on Nov 24, 2012

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.