Great!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Jun 27, 2008

fantastic product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008

Good brand and a very good product!

Excellent Multi-Mineral Product

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

For those who avoid dairy, this product is an excellent choice, as it provides important minerals (including calcium) in a way that is NOT redundant with many multi-vitamin/mineral products IMHO. This particular product has less copper than other similar NOW products, which is important since too much copper is bad news (but so is too little). Even though the recommended serving size is 6 capsules per day, I have had noticeable results with just 2 per day (one bottle lasts three time as long) when combined with small amounts of a broad-spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral product.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Apr 05, 2008

I've only been on this product for about one month - chose this products because of the recommendations (which really help in deciding a product). All I can say is - I haven't experienced any stiffness or discomfort in my lower back since being on the product.

gift for B-I-L

Posted by Reviewer2122378 on Mar 20, 2008

I bought these for my brother-in-law, who is going in for a hip replacement. His bones are fragile & this formula seemed like a smarter gift than flowers.

A Brilliant Formula!

Posted by Reviewer2014933 on Feb 21, 2008

I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and bone spurs in my neck, ruptured discs, and degenerative disc disease from the top of my spine to the bottom. I'm also menopausal, so I need calcium. I've tried a lot of high-quality calcium supplements and formulas. All of them gave me tight muscles and made my pain so bad that I couldn't take them. For years now I've only been able to take Magnesium Malate for my bones and pain. UNTIL I tried Bone Strength! With this supplement, my pain has actually improved about 80%. This is a brilliant formula! Wish I could give it 10 stars.

Bones are us

Posted by Reviewer2566055 on Jan 03, 2008

I hope this actually works, cause my bones are old. So far it is well tolerated and easy to take....so I hope the bones are staying strong.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Dec 26, 2007

helps keep my bones strong.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2819790 on Dec 14, 2007

Great cal-mag combination in a very usable form. Capsules make it even more absorable

now bone strength