Reverse Ostopenia

Posted by Reviewer2308157 on Apr 06, 2014

This product has reversed my wife's ostopenia. After six months of taking Now Foods bone strength, her bone density scan results showed no bone loss!

views from Malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Jan 23, 2014

pretty good!

Gave me severe hypercalcemia crisis

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 09, 2013

for several days. I cannot take this thing, really a life-threatening crisis. Too strong! And I didn't even take the 4 recommended caps!

Best combo

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on Nov 07, 2013

Good price and excellent quality.

Increase your bones

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Nov 03, 2013

Help strengthen bones and keep away osteoporosis.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Sep 14, 2013

... for fighting osteporosis.

This product is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1230815 on Aug 23, 2013

I am a 38 y/o woman who was born with severe scoliosis, I had to wear a back brace until I stopped growing (age 16), spine did straighten up, but after years of not doing any sort of chiropractic or anytime of treatment, I was back into really bad shape (32). I discoved chiropractic and I am happy to report that the results I have had, although slow in progress have been much more sucessful then surgery. I started taking this supplemt of my chiropractor after an episode of problems in my lower back, near my hips, the worst place of my curve where my discs are almost touching. Thru studying past xrays, and an MRI, we noticed the beginings of arthritis and degeneration had slowly gotten worse. I started Bone Strenghth for a couple of reasons: 1st, to help prevent or slow down further degeneration, I don't eat lots of dairy and I am female, so calcium is important. 2nd, to ease some of the day to day pain. The magnesium in here makes a differnce. Since taking this, my hair is growing out of control and for the 1st time in my life, my nails keep growing and they are no longer brittle. I don't even take the full dose, but I am sure it is helping. I don't take any sort of prescription pain meds or anything like that and I probably never will. I just eat good, excerise and take care of myself and this product has helped my spine get stronger. I have far less pain in my hips then I did before starting this product, and my curve down there hasn't gotten any straighter. Scoliosis if left untreated can lead to all sorts of health problems and early arthritis is just one of them. This does work if you give it a shot and are consistant with it.

Very large! My mom gave them back!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

We didn't take these long enough to find out how well they worked. They are very large and I'm already taking so many suppliments for other issues that I stopped taking these. They do have good ingredients and NOW always makes a good product.

i didnt get my order.

Posted by 5708751986385770465 on Oct 20, 2012

Please, refund my money.

Strong Bones & Teeth

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 08, 2012

I trust NOW Food, so I've been taking these for years.