Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Borage Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Skin is clear and I've lost Belly flab!

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009

Woohoo, my teens and I take just one a day for clear skin and it also got rid of the tummy buldge too. My tan is better too by the way, I used to burn and now I don't thanks to the Borage oil in these capsules.

borage oil

Posted by Reviewer3307369 on Jan 31, 2009

I started with 2 caps a day because of my ezcema on my hands. This was about a week a go and I already see a change!

Inexpensive but potent

Posted by Reviewer1145738 on Jun 20, 2011

I am happy with these. They are large softgels (about an inch long!) but I've never had any problem swallowing them. GLA takes at least 8 weeks to kick in and I haven't been taking these for that long, so I can't vouch for the long term efficacy just yet (and don't worry: this isn't a cop out - I get frustrated by reviews that prematurely give poor ratings too). But I will say that my allergies and eczema have been reduced since I started including this Borage supplement in my daily routine. The Now brand isn't always my first choice, but I know I can rely on them for a cost effective product, and this dosage seems particularly potent.

Got it for Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1158843 on Jul 17, 2011

I began taking this on the 1st day of menstrual cramps. I read that it could be used like an NSAID. My cramps weren't as bad and instead of my usual 5-6 day period, I had it for about 3-4 days. I'm not sure if this supplement was the reason, but it's supposed to be an anti-inflammatory. So...I took 2 pills during period, and back to 1 daily rest of month.

Borage to the rescue

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012

A great source of GLA in a product that is not expensive. Great for anyone with pyrrole, skin probelms and hormonal problems