Skin is clear and I've lost Belly flab!

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009

Woohoo, my teens and I take just one a day for clear skin and it also got rid of the tummy buldge too. My tan is better too by the way, I used to burn and now I don't thanks to the Borage oil in these capsules.

borage oil

Posted by Reviewer3307369 on Jan 31, 2009

I started with 2 caps a day because of my ezcema on my hands. This was about a week a go and I already see a change!

Borage to the rescue

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012

A great source of GLA in a product that is not expensive. Great for anyone with pyrrole, skin probelms and hormonal problems

Inexpensive but potent

Posted by Reviewer1145738 on Jun 20, 2011

I am happy with these. They are large softgels (about an inch long!) but I've never had any problem swallowing them. GLA takes at least 8 weeks to kick in and I haven't been taking these for that long, so I can't vouch for the long term efficacy just yet (and don't worry: this isn't a cop out - I get frustrated by reviews that prematurely give poor ratings too). But I will say that my allergies and eczema have been reduced since I started including this Borage supplement in my daily routine. The Now brand isn't always my first choice, but I know I can rely on them for a cost effective product, and this dosage seems particularly potent.

Got it for Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1158843 on Jul 17, 2011

I began taking this on the 1st day of menstrual cramps. I read that it could be used like an NSAID. My cramps weren't as bad and instead of my usual 5-6 day period, I had it for about 3-4 days. I'm not sure if this supplement was the reason, but it's supposed to be an anti-inflammatory. So...I took 2 pills during period, and back to 1 daily rest of month.

Good product, up to NOW quality standard

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jul 01, 2008

Clear capsule, so you can see exactly what it contains (clear,pure oil). No aftertaste.

Good company and product

Posted by Reviewer1072866 on Dec 21, 2011

Been using 1 month now and have noticed my nails are harder, and hair more fuller. I will see after bottle is finished to see if results are the same. This is a good company to buy from

Mr Carpenter

Posted by Reviewer2495483 on Apr 02, 2008

All the good oil.

Now Food Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2617011 on Sep 22, 2008

Great product

Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer1348068 on Jan 27, 2009

I like and trust the Now Foods brand. This product line allows me to take the dosage I want from a reliable company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »