10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Borage Oil, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

A great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3207170 on Jun 25, 2008

Borage oil is a useful supplement in the treatment of skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis. I am a Nurse Practitioner and I tell my clients with these conditions to take 1-3 softgels of 1,000mg Borage oil daily. We have seen amazing results in lessened itchiness and scaling. I also recommend it for PMS and menopausal symptoms.

Better than Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2593977 on Jul 29, 2010

Good product from Now Foods. I suffer from hair loss due to menopause, Hashimoto's Hypothyroid disease and Seborrheic Dermatitis. I have been taking this along with Saw Palmetto extract to try to slow down hair loss. It seems to be working. After 3 weeks I am losing much less hair in the shower.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this for my daughter's eczema. I give her one capsule a day internally, and I break open one capsule and rub it on her eczema at night. It is the only thing that works and it sure beats toxic steroid creams!

Atrial Fribulation

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Sep 12, 2007

I usually use Barlean's flax oil to completely control my A-frib, but when I forget for a while and it starts creeping back, Borage oil does the trick even faster than the flax oil- but it's more expensive. Also great for inflammation.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Dec 01, 2008

My husband has psorisas and has tried many ointments. The Borage Oil is actually clearing up his rash as well as the itching. Thank you for this product.