Good veg fish oil substitute

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015

High in Omegas, this is a good choice for people who want to replace fish oil. Gel capsules are large, easy to swallow

Borage Oil for stubborn acne

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Apr 21, 2015

I bought this and started taking to see if it could help with my stubborn acne. I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and I read from the many reviews that this product can take months to show results but it usually does. I believe it is helping but will have to update the review once I've been taking for a longer period, but since started taking it seems my skin and hair have been looking better and I have lots of hair growth, acne seems a little less, I still got a few pimples but much smaller in size that would go away quick, this is not usually the case, they tend to get very big and hurt, so I believe this product will do much better over time.

Borage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Mar 06, 2015

Useful for hormonal issues

good product

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Jan 23, 2015

Can see my hair growing and darker in colour.

Highest GLA Concentration

Posted by MikeMember on May 06, 2014

So it must be good.

Very good for PMS

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helped my mood and also with breast tenderness. Takes a month or two to kick in. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Insulin sensitivity.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I got this after the Perricone recommendation for weight loss. Borage oil contains GLA which improves insulin sensitivity. It just takes a lot time to work, even 6 months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for killing candida! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Great product! I use this in conjunction of other suppliments to kill my candida. Candida Clear by Now Foods is one of them. I found this very helpful.

Great GLA

Posted by Reviewer3006757 on Jul 08, 2013

Borage Oil has so many health benefits-high quality, easy to swallow. Definitely buy again.

I'm trying

Posted by 5308305501688422951 on Jul 02, 2013

good composition, one a day is enough...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »