Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

Now foods, Boswellin 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I bought this product for my dad that has been suffering from joint pain. He has been taking a fish oil and glucosamine with chondroitin already. He is very happy with the product. Pain is gone so I'm going to stick to this product.

Boswellin for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 17, 2007

I have a problem with nerve pain from an accident which mostly bothers me at night. Boswellin really helps to minimize it so I can sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been taking for a couple months,and my chronic back inflammation has decreased greatly. Maybe its a coincidence but I find it seems to help when i eat red meat that used to cause alot of problems for me(red meat causes inflammation and lactic acid build up.

Now Foods, Boswellin, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 07, 2010

I swear by this stuff! I really works to relieve aches and pain. Helps my arthritis tremendously and no side effects!

Use with 5-Loxin to finally solve inflammation problems

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Feb 24, 2010

Yes, 2 of these Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 of the 5-Loxin three times daily actually works for my Bursitis flareups and for my neck inflammation. Finally, something that works! 5-Loxin is the most active Boswellic acid and seems to work better when taken with the whole Boswellin extract. The curcumin is also helpful. It also works with my 13 year old German Short Hair Pointer dog who has advanced arthritis, as if I put 2 of each (2 Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 5-Loxin) in a gob of peanut butter on a spoon, he readily gobbles them down and can then walk up and down the stairs without assistance. If I forget for a few days, he again can't make it unassisted. More proof in the pudding!