| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

Now foods, Boswellin 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I bought this product for my dad that has been suffering from joint pain. He has been taking a fish oil and glucosamine with chondroitin already. He is very happy with the product. Pain is gone so I'm going to stick to this product.

Dont feel good without it

Posted by Reviewer2058274 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been taking this product for about10 years, have tried a few other brands but they didnt work as well. It keeps me free of my neruopathic pins and needles pain in my legs and feet. If I dont take it for 3-4 days the pain returnes. I love the fact that it is good for my liver and also as a slight sedataive effect at bedtime. The slight blood-thinning effect has never been a problem for me. This herb has good scientific documentation of its anti-inflamatory properties, what I don't understand is why more people dont know about & benefit from it.

Boswellin for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 17, 2007

I have a problem with nerve pain from an accident which mostly bothers me at night. Boswellin really helps to minimize it so I can sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been taking for a couple months,and my chronic back inflammation has decreased greatly. Maybe its a coincidence but I find it seems to help when i eat red meat that used to cause alot of problems for me(red meat causes inflammation and lactic acid build up.

Use with 5-Loxin to finally solve inflammation problems

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Feb 24, 2010

Yes, 2 of these Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 of the 5-Loxin three times daily actually works for my Bursitis flareups and for my neck inflammation. Finally, something that works! 5-Loxin is the most active Boswellic acid and seems to work better when taken with the whole Boswellin extract. The curcumin is also helpful. It also works with my 13 year old German Short Hair Pointer dog who has advanced arthritis, as if I put 2 of each (2 Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 5-Loxin) in a gob of peanut butter on a spoon, he readily gobbles them down and can then walk up and down the stairs without assistance. If I forget for a few days, he again can't make it unassisted. More proof in the pudding!