San DIego USA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jul 28, 2011

This really helped with the pain from bursitis. I cannot take OC pain relievers so I suffer through alot of painful health issues w/o taking anything. I can take this and I feel so much refief. I was able to do the stretches I was prescribed w/minimal pain. After a couple of months my bursitis is much better. I can work in the yard again.

Fights inflammation in the colon!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have ulcerative colitis and Boswellia is one of the best herbs that I have taken that really keeps the inflammation down! I totally notice if I miss a dose! I will always take this for my health! Excellent!

Now foods boswellia extract 250

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 17, 2011

This is a super star and I am using it every day for tremendous pain caused by osteophytes in the cervical spine. Could not tolerate the NSAIDS, so I looked into the benefits of Boswellin and was so happy that I tried it. It does work with the curcumin and Zyflamend.

UPDATE: 13/05/2016 They changed the Formula.

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on May 13, 2016

If you cannot afford meds or u get side effects from them,pls give this a try 2 pills 3 times a day and avoid spicy food, grains and citrus fruits, you'll stop bleeding in a week and u'll forget u evee had UC, although it's recommended to keep using it for 6 weeks even after feeling better or bleeding stops. UPDATE: 13/05/2016 They changed the Formula: it looks and feels different, its less orangery than how it used to be, not effective anymore. Just WHY Now Foods??

Helpsome

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on May 12, 2016

Boswellin really helps,excellent antiinflamatory

Fast results!!

Posted by Reviewer2436833 on Nov 15, 2009

My husband says he notices a difference in the pain in his joints within just a couple of days. He only takes 2 once a day and it seems to do the trick, so it is more cost efficient than straight curcumin.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Mar 03, 2010

I really like this product. It really takes away all the soreness of my joints

Boswellin

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Aug 17, 2008

This helps with my arthitis.

works

Posted by Reviewer1192281 on Aug 19, 2008

Works well for sore muscles together with willow bark.

very good value for price

Posted by Reviewer2384176 on Aug 19, 2009

Helps with my back pain - I can feel the diffeence when I don't take it. I take it with Jarrow Formula Curcumin and Fish Oil for extra strength.