Boswellin

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 03, 2010

Using for arthritic/joint symptoms including problems with knees, low back, thumbs/wrists etc. Seems to be helping after about 3 weeks of use. Will report back after a longer period. Taking this product with sea cucumber and cetyl pure.

finally got it!

Posted by Reviewer2246884 on Jun 29, 2010

So far I am happy with the Boswellia. It took over a month for iHerb to have it in stock, but I think it was a NOW manufacture issue, not an iHerb issue, because once I received notice it was in, it was quickly shipped... I've noticed it is better to eat when you take the capsule since my stomach is sensitive.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2485398 on May 23, 2010

I took this for my knee, which is only mildly arthritic. I could not tell if it worked for that. But my neck, which has severe (little cartilage left between some vertebrae) degenerative joint disease and arthritis was helped immensely. While I was taking this supplement, I did not have a flare-up from my neck. And not for lack of use and abuse! There's no placebo effect in my case. When it flares up, inflammation and muscle spasms pinch nerves, causing arm, head and shoulder pain which makes life very difficult. When I stopped taking it I had a couple flare-ups which usually take a month to resolve. Whether you take this one supplement, or take them in separate forms, this is worth a try. I feel the two need to be taken together, I had no relief from taking boswellia or curcumin alone. When the pain is gone, you just stop thinking about it. This combination works and what an incredible relief. This is just my experience, we're all different. Hope it helps you too.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been taking for a couple months,and my chronic back inflammation has decreased greatly. Maybe its a coincidence but I find it seems to help when i eat red meat that used to cause alot of problems for me(red meat causes inflammation and lactic acid build up.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Apr 07, 2010

I actually give this to my dog for his joints. He has had a bad knee that has been giving him trouble for a few years. I have tried every expensive "dog formulated" product for joints including glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, but none of it seemed to help. After doing some research I discovered that many times people AND dogs who have joint problems and DO NOT respond to glucosamine/chondroitin/msm supplementation DO respond to Boswellin....sure enough IT WORKS! I give him 1 capsule of this Boswellin and 1 capsule of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid every day and he is 95% better! He is sometimes stiff getting out of bed in the morning, but he can walk, run and play like he did when he was much younger. No more limping!

Now Foods, Boswellin, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 06, 2010

Great!^^

got it for arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Apr 06, 2010

I think it helps - I'm not taking the recommended amount because its a bit pricey but if I take 2 caps a day it works better than if I only take 1. I also want the turmeric - based on recent evidence that it helps prevent cancer. Again - I should probably be taking a stronger dose of this for the full effect. Not sure if I will buy it again - need to find something more economical but the product itself is good.

great

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Apr 05, 2010

My husband is using this for Ulcerated Colitus and it really helps him.

Painkiller without grief

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Mar 13, 2010

This combination works better than prescription painkillers and there are no side effects.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Mar 03, 2010

I really like this product. It really takes away all the soreness of my joints