New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

Dont feel good without it

Posted by Reviewer2058274 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been taking this product for about10 years, have tried a few other brands but they didnt work as well. It keeps me free of my neruopathic pins and needles pain in my legs and feet. If I dont take it for 3-4 days the pain returnes. I love the fact that it is good for my liver and also as a slight sedataive effect at bedtime. The slight blood-thinning effect has never been a problem for me. This herb has good scientific documentation of its anti-inflamatory properties, what I don't understand is why more people dont know about & benefit from it.

*******

Posted by Reviewer1303510 on Nov 24, 2008

great product, i noticed that my joints improved in first week, also very good for digestive track. myght give u little heartburn... i take right after meal and don't get heartburns any more.

Great for fibromyalgia, helps prevent Alzheimers.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Aug 08, 2009

This is an excellent formula at a great price. It's very anti-inflammatory and has calmed my fibromyalgia down amazingly well and quickly. Also, important to help prevent Alzheimers. Highly recommend!

I'm gellin' with Boswellin

Posted by Reviewer1509938 on Nov 02, 2009

I ordered Boswellin for arthritis which has caused my thumbs to swell so much that I could not bend the left one. In just a few weeks I have noticed less swelling and pain and am able to bend my left thumb. I'm also sleeping better!

now foods boswellin with curcurmin

Posted by Reviewer3218388 on Jul 22, 2008

Help me a lot with my "clupfooth legs" do not need any antiinflamatorical medice- Very good! Some of my friend also use it with good result!