Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

Now Foods, Boswellin, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 07, 2010

I swear by this stuff! I really works to relieve aches and pain. Helps my arthritis tremendously and no side effects!

kept me from having to take opiates

Posted by Reviewer3333563 on May 19, 2012

Love this product. It was the only medication i took after knee sugury. Two grams twice per day for two days and was able to start reducing dosage. No worries about side effects or addiction. Later i had a doctor insist that i go on a statin drug and a blood pressure medication. With only one week of this it had damaged the tissue holding my ribs together. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't put any pressure on the rib cage, even to lean back in a chair. For two nights i slept sitting straight up. About one oclock the second night i remembered i had some Boswellia left from my knee sugury. After taking a two gram dose of that my pain eased and i lay down and went to sleep. Following this i lived on Boswellia for approx. eighteen months while my ribs healed. I will not be without this product in my medicine cabinet. Purchased at Iherb.

*******

Posted by Reviewer1303510 on Nov 24, 2008

great product, i noticed that my joints improved in first week, also very good for digestive track. myght give u little heartburn... i take right after meal and don't get heartburns any more.

Great for fibromyalgia, helps prevent Alzheimers.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Aug 08, 2009

This is an excellent formula at a great price. It's very anti-inflammatory and has calmed my fibromyalgia down amazingly well and quickly. Also, important to help prevent Alzheimers. Highly recommend!

I'm gellin' with Boswellin

Posted by Reviewer1509938 on Nov 02, 2009

I ordered Boswellin for arthritis which has caused my thumbs to swell so much that I could not bend the left one. In just a few weeks I have noticed less swelling and pain and am able to bend my left thumb. I'm also sleeping better!