Super

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Sep 11, 2009

I bought these in combination with "DLPA" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

Love This

Posted by Reviewer3340787 on May 15, 2009

This has really helped with my arthritis.

San DIego USA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jul 28, 2011

This really helped with the pain from bursitis. I cannot take OC pain relievers so I suffer through alot of painful health issues w/o taking anything. I can take this and I feel so much refief. I was able to do the stretches I was prescribed w/minimal pain. After a couple of months my bursitis is much better. I can work in the yard again.

Fights inflammation in the colon!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have ulcerative colitis and Boswellia is one of the best herbs that I have taken that really keeps the inflammation down! I totally notice if I miss a dose! I will always take this for my health! Excellent!

Now foods boswellia extract 250

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 17, 2011

This is a super star and I am using it every day for tremendous pain caused by osteophytes in the cervical spine. Could not tolerate the NSAIDS, so I looked into the benefits of Boswellin and was so happy that I tried it. It does work with the curcumin and Zyflamend.

Helpsome

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on May 12, 2016

Boswellin really helps,excellent antiinflamatory

Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Sep 16, 2010

Research this stuff. It has amazing effects on arthritis, and it doesnt destroy your gut or put your heart in danger. Amazing stuff.

Now Foods, Boswellin with Curcumin, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product but they are like horse pills. Due to throat scarring from a past accident, I cannot swallow the big pills, so must pour them into liquids, shake well and gag it down. yuck! I would rather they came in a smaller (0 size capsule) which I can swallow. Even if it means I would have to take 2-3 times as many of them. Please consider offering them in a size 0 capsule.

great

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Apr 05, 2010

My husband is using this for Ulcerated Colitus and it really helps him.

Repeat purchase great product

Posted by Reviewer2962796 on Jan 30, 2008

Effective for geriatric dog! Without adverse effects