Taking for RA..., time will tell.

Posted by 5578728430076245305 on Jan 22, 2016

iHerb has had this quality product in this exact formula {DOUBLE STRENGTH} recommended for my RA at a good price, shipped it timely without defect or concerns. Will continue to order from iHerb...!

nice formula

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

nice combination of turmeric n boswellia - two of the greatest anti-inflammatory cant ask for more great to keep u in the peak of health

Shirin

Posted by 5492748722179292755 on Jun 09, 2015

Recommended by my Doctor for inflammation and have had good results with one month's use

Boswellia Extracr

Posted by 5402706737955331000 on Jun 06, 2015

Same review as CoQ10

Boswellia battling arthritis inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 10, 2015

Our doc banned Cox2 inhibitors for arthritis, saying: "get used to walking with a cane". So we have searched and tried many things. At first, Zyflamend really helped bring down the inflammation, but after it was bought out by P&G (Proctor and Gamble), the newest bottles have stopped working like it used to. Are they cutting corners to make a profit? So we use Serrapeptase, and Boswellia - and even still use the Zyflamend, hoping it might add relief. Must say, since adding Boswellia, the inflammation all but disappeared.

Boswellia Extract

Posted by 5469798628934372599 on Feb 16, 2015

I am suffering with joint pain in my ankles and Boswellia Extract has provided a definite improvement. I have high expectations with continued use.

boswella extract

Posted by Reviewer1430183 on Feb 11, 2015

amazing…..my wrist which i broke and had nerve damage from…is now after this short time that i have been using this product … 70 percent better…also i am breathing so much easier… thank you for having this product at this strength not many do… i love you…gael

NOW Foods Boswellia Extract 600 mg

Posted by 5380113213246907066 on Jan 19, 2015

Great product. Reduces inflammation. Helpful for my respiratory issues and severe pain in the knees.

Certainly helpful along with the other supplements I am taking

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I can't tell if Boswellia has made a difference, but because it has not aggravated any of my issues, I will keep taking it.

boswellia

Posted by 5052085442553340542 on Nov 17, 2014

I have ordered this product from others, but I got great service from iherb. The product was fresh and came in a very speedy manner. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »