| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, Extra Strength, 600 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Work Well

Posted by Jblondie on Aug 23, 2011

I take this for inflammation and pain. I have been taking high doses of ibuprofen everyday for several years now and wanted to find something natural to take. This product works well enough I don't have to take ibuprofen on a regular basis anymore. I do take 6 a day to get effective results.

Fantastic so far

Posted by Reviewer2122258 on Mar 03, 2013

I've been taking this for about 1 1/2 weeks now and the results for me are amazing. I've tried other supplements for joint pain with moderate success but with the boswellia my joint pain has already decreased by 75 percent or more. As of yesterday I've stopped taking my prescription NSAIDs as I have read that they act to reduce the effects of the boswellia and the boswellia has already proven to give me more pain relief than NSAIDs ever did. I've ordered some more for my parents to try. I know that everyone doesn't get the same results from any particular supplement, but boswellia so far has been my magic bullet for killing chronic joint pain.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer3179448 on Apr 06, 2011

It has helped a lot! Thank you!! I take Boswellia for my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms. It really seems to help with the joint pain that I experience with this condition, as well as not flaring as often or as hard as when I don't take it. LOVE this herb!!

Totally Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1205405 on Aug 30, 2012

The product I ordered (Boswellia Extract)arrived promptly. It works perfectly as a remedy for my asthma from allergies. I highly recommend it to everyone for complete relief from the same! It causes no side effects and the extra strength veggie caps of 600 mg per capsule reduces the need to take many capsules each day. I take one in the morning and 2 in the evening which allows me to breathe normally and sleep well! Thanks a million! Will re-order for next summer.

Inflammatory Assistance

Posted by 5561761232305802285 on Nov 25, 2012

Works well as an anti-inflammatory. Best when in combination with Omega 3-6-9 and Curcumin (prefer Phytosome, Meriva complex).