Works great with Lithium Oratate

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on May 15, 2009

Two Brain Elevate capsules with two Lithium Orotate capsules, both morning and night really do keep the anxiety down and memory working better. Google Lithium Orotate for more information. I finally found something that works after 30+ years of searching!

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

At first glance, this seems like a very good brain product. At closer look, you will find that you are getting minimal amount of each ingredient per capsule. The recommended dosage is only 1 Vcap 1 or 2 times daily so you are probably not taking sufficient amount unless you take 4 daily. You can easily compare the ingredients to standalone products to see the difference. If you take 4 daily, this bottle will only last for 1 month so it can be pretty expensive. It is probably much cheaper to buy the individual ingredient separately and you can get higher dosage as well. The capsules are vegetarian, not small and easy to swallow. However, it contains magnesium stearate.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2266101 on Jan 19, 2009

I bought this product for my friend who one of his children has problem with his function in every day activity,after he took this supplement,his father can see a significant improvement,and he can rely on himself as he has never been before, that was I was told. Thank you

memory +

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Oct 28, 2008

I believe this supplement is working on my 56 yr old brain! My mind seems to be noticeably more translucent and cable of recalling old memories which i used to have to struggle to recall! At this time this could be enlisted on my "hall" of must takes.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2338895 on Jan 05, 2008

RECOMENDED BY A NEUTRICIANIST.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Jul 16, 2008

It really helps with concentration and memory. Recommended!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2094416 on Feb 13, 2009

I tried this supplement years ago, and I loved it so I bought it again, and I'm still loving it...

Brain Elevate

Posted by Reviewer1705383 on Jun 26, 2010

My husband and I both feel this has helped with more brain alertness than before using this product.

Brain Elevate

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2008

Not sure how much sharper my brain function is in reality...

They changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer1691471 on Aug 15, 2008

I order this for my wife as she had taken it before. After she began taking it she felt on edge, almost hyper, and could not sleep. Then she compared the new bottle with the old. The new formula is laced with amounts of caffene that the old one did not. We have thrown the product away and will never order it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »