Pretty good, great price

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Nov 07, 2008

I have better recovery since I started taking this (I also take Creatine Surge). I give it 4 stars because it just does not like to dissolve in water. It tastes pretty awful. My work around for the dissolving problem is just to take a spoonful and chase it with water. If you are fast enough, no bitter taste. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

We are using this to increase muscle development for older adults

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Jun 12, 2011

It has prevented muscle loss and weakness, we are not taking a large dose but adding it to a complete whey, just to have a bit more strength and recovery. I pulled a muscle running and it healed in 3 days amazing, I would have been down for over a week before.

Superb quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2325859 on Oct 16, 2007

Great price on a somewhat hard to find product.

BCAA purchase

Posted by Reviewer1125008 on Nov 08, 2007

great product and timely service. Will defiinitely continue to shop with this seller!

Positives outweigh the negatives

Posted by Reviewer2595528 on Feb 14, 2009

Powder doesn't mix that well in water nor does it taste particularly good but overall I think this is a decent product. The powder form is much easier than consuming BCAA tablets throughout a training session therefore would continue with this product.

BCAA Powder

Posted by Reviewer1898255 on Dec 03, 2009

Is a good product but I have trouble dissolving it even in warm water.

more bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on Dec 29, 2010

This is a great price for a quality product. The research is quite promising on this supplement, my only complaint is that it doesn't mix well in water- but none of the brands I have tried so far have either. I wouldn't let this dischorage anyone from using this product to enhance muscular gains.

Artem

Posted by Reviewer2778566 on Mar 01, 2012

I enjoyed it gives a burst of energy and recovery! The main flavor is not as good! The taste is quite normal!

Great BCAA for muscles

Posted by lovelyliller on Oct 11, 2013

GREAT product! Ive used this a long time. Gives the body the BCAA thats great for the muscles. I use it before and after working out to prevent mouscle loss and promote muscle building :)

Best BCAA on the market.

Posted by 4952954538346314959 on Sep 10, 2014

I am very happy with this product. It is a pure raw product without any addictives added. Hence you have to get used to slight bitter taste. If you are serious about your health and after a good quality product,...then don't look further.