fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Apr 16, 2009

I started taking Brewer`s yest because I had acne breakouts at 33 yr old. Since I started taking this product (about 3 weeks now), the difference is remarquable almost all my acne is gone and my skin is clear. I will continue using this product for sure.

great product but....

Posted by Reviewer1067711 on Nov 15, 2007

each tab only contains an extremely low amount of vitamin content...so u need to take 30 tab a day to get same content as 2 tablespoons of "NOW powered Brewers Yeast". i personally take 32/day. Which i dont mind because i cant do tablespoons...i need tablet form. so buy 2 (500 tab) containers to get 1 month supply. Do ure own reasearch if u think i'm wrong. (but i'm not...lol)

Good source of B6

Posted by khessel on Aug 11, 2012

Brewer's yeast was one of the recommended as a supplement during the 1st trimester of pregnancy in a book I read, "Real Food for Mother and Baby", by Nina Plank. (Of course according to the label, you must consult a physician if you are pregnant before taking this product).

Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 24, 2012

Very good for improving strength in shoulder's

Excelent Product.

Posted by Reviewer2327064 on Mar 24, 2012

brewers yeast

Posted by Reviewer1608525 on May 04, 2011

nice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3317081 on Jun 03, 2011

We give these tablets to our dog to help ward off fleas. Fleas don't like the taste for some reason!! Our dog eats them like treats!!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2481823 on Jul 01, 2011

High quality and good price

I haven't been sick yet

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Sep 27, 2011

My dad told me he read an article about how there are 5 common things that people who rarely get sick have in common and brewer's yeast was one of them. So I started taking it early 2011 and I'm still taking it and I haven't been sick. Winter is coming so we'll see if I make it through. I have been around sick people at work and I haven't caught anything yet so I'm going to stay positive about this. I tried taking the powder formula but I prefer the tablets even though you have to take more. The powder formula is too strong tasting and ruins the taste of my protien shakes.

nice price