fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Apr 16, 2009

I started taking Brewer`s yest because I had acne breakouts at 33 yr old. Since I started taking this product (about 3 weeks now), the difference is remarquable almost all my acne is gone and my skin is clear. I will continue using this product for sure.

great product but....

Posted by Reviewer1067711 on Nov 15, 2007

each tab only contains an extremely low amount of vitamin content...so u need to take 30 tab a day to get same content as 2 tablespoons of "NOW powered Brewers Yeast". i personally take 32/day. Which i dont mind because i cant do tablespoons...i need tablet form. so buy 2 (500 tab) containers to get 1 month supply. Do ure own reasearch if u think i'm wrong. (but i'm not...lol)

Good source of B6

Posted by khessel on Aug 11, 2012

Brewer's yeast was one of the recommended as a supplement during the 1st trimester of pregnancy in a book I read, "Real Food for Mother and Baby", by Nina Plank. (Of course according to the label, you must consult a physician if you are pregnant before taking this product).

Bug Repelent

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

This is why we take so much of this. When you use a lot of one vitamin you not only want quality you want quantity and at a reasonable price. You cannot beat this Brewer's Yeast for both.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3317081 on Jun 03, 2011

We give these tablets to our dog to help ward off fleas. Fleas don't like the taste for some reason!! Our dog eats them like treats!!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2481823 on Jul 01, 2011

High quality and good price

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2503410 on Nov 01, 2009

I take a few of these with each meal. They totally help eliminate my sugar cravings.

VERY EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 21, 2008

I use this product for my dog. It keeps the fleas and ticks off him, NATURALLY and without toxic chemicals... Been working for years.

Satisfied 100%

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Aug 18, 2009

The product is of the most excellent quality. Very quick dispatch. Satisfied 100%.

very good..