fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Apr 16, 2009

I started taking Brewer`s yest because I had acne breakouts at 33 yr old. Since I started taking this product (about 3 weeks now), the difference is remarquable almost all my acne is gone and my skin is clear. I will continue using this product for sure.

Good source of B6

Posted by khessel on Aug 11, 2012

Brewer's yeast was one of the recommended as a supplement during the 1st trimester of pregnancy in a book I read, "Real Food for Mother and Baby", by Nina Plank. (Of course according to the label, you must consult a physician if you are pregnant before taking this product).

Brewer's Yeast!

Posted by Reviewer1696962 on Jan 13, 2008

It works great. I use this product on my dog and it keeps her coat shiny!

VERY EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Sep 21, 2008

I use this product for my dog. It keeps the fleas and ticks off him, NATURALLY and without toxic chemicals... Been working for years.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2397820 on Dec 27, 2008

great product

Natural source of some vitamins

Posted by Immortalhair on Jul 09, 2009

I feel this works better than synthetic isolates, but you need to take a lot of it! I take about 15 of these twice per day.

Bug Repelent

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

This is why we take so much of this. When you use a lot of one vitamin you not only want quality you want quantity and at a reasonable price. You cannot beat this Brewer's Yeast for both.

Satisfied 100%

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Aug 18, 2009

The product is of the most excellent quality. Very quick dispatch. Satisfied 100%.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2503410 on Nov 01, 2009

I take a few of these with each meal. They totally help eliminate my sugar cravings.

No more flea bites

Posted by Reviewer2358344 on Jan 08, 2010

The fleas love me more then my cats so I take one tablet a day keeps then off me I've been taking for years and when I run out the flea know.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »