Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2765406 on Jun 13, 2012

Good quality, Non GMO important for me, best price, but if you dont like beer taste or smell, you will have problem. I mean it has strong taste so you must find a way to cover the taste with milk, or juice or many fruits in a blender. Otherwise with water is extremely hard to drink. The taste of burn, and the smell of beer makes it too hard. Unless you like beer generally so it wont be a problem for you. 4 stars cause i know this company make good products, for the price and effectiveness:) minus 1 star cause the strong taste.

My cats love it!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Dec 23, 2013

I bought it for my cats because I don't want to put any chemical on them to prevent fleas. I read a lot of articles saying that adding Brewer's Yeast to their food can keep fleas away. I just add 1 teaspoon in each of the cats' bowl everyday and they LOVE the taste!

Lovely, authentic bitter taste

Posted by 5379355901441379428 on May 29, 2013

We've tried all the brewers yeast in powdered form from iherb and this one wins hands down. The bitterness is good as I recognise that bitter foods in general are very good for health, particularly for your liver and kidneys. Thanks for a genuine product.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1509654 on Oct 12, 2008

Great product. Give to my dog to avoid fleas & ticks. It works.

Flea Terminator

Posted by Reviewer2223282 on Mar 08, 2011

I give this to my dogs to help fight off fleas. We have been using it for about one month now, letting it build up in their systems. I am hopeful it will help avoid the infestation of fleas we have been experiencing without treating my dogs (and cats) with pesticides. My parents used it on their dogs and many people have had great success so I am hopeful.

My cat absolutely loves this in his raw food

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Jun 24, 2014

For 3 years now I've been supplementing about 1 to 1 1/2 tsp. in my cat's 1/4 lb. raw, organic daily portion. He's a big, strong, ripply-muscled, 11 lb., 6 yr old half-wild Maine Coon who eats plenty of vitamin/mineral rich, whole, wild forest rodents almost daily. So, I mainly use the brewer's yeast for bug control rather than vitamin/mineral supplementation. The brewer's yeast keeps the fleas off and worms away. I think it might even repel the forest tics, since they don't seem to like him very well=when I find a tic on him, it's crawling around but doesn't attach (I always thoroughly comb and check him before he comes inside for my own protection from whatever he might carry in on his fur). Sometimes, just for curious experiment and further validation, I'll leave the brewer's yeast out of his food for a few days to a week to see if it really makes the difference in flea, tic and bug control; and I discover that when I leave it out, I find a flea or 2 jumping around on his white fur. Then, I start adding the brewer's yeast to his food daily again, and=no more fleas or tree bugs in his ears (it helps with the tiny reddish-brown tree bugs that cats can sometimes pick up from wild oak trees and scrub). My cat loves the taste and even asks for it by staring determinedly at me while cat-blink winking if I leave it out of his food. Great stuff! Four stars because this particular brewer's yeast does not claim to be non-gmo. The "Nutritional Yeast" is non-gmo, not this brewer's yeast.

Terrible!

Posted by Reviewer1093058 on Aug 15, 2010

Taste is awful, no way eatable. And I think it contains gluten. I use it for pesticide,poisoning snails in garden. For that it works wery well.

now foods brewer's yeast, debittered, 1 ib.

Posted by Reviewer2071844 on Apr 25, 2009

I am giving the brewer's yeast to my cat's for the control of fleas. just a sprinkle in thier food. it has worked really well. the product was shipped to me quickly and the price was very good. i am very satisfied.

No more fleas

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012

I use this as a supplement for my cats - It keeps fleas away. I sprinkle about 1/3 tsp it on their food daily. My cats like the flavor, too.

great B's

Posted by Reviewer2576469 on Aug 14, 2009

great source of natural b vitamins that the body actually can use, as opposed to the synthetic vitamins that can still not address defiencies

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »