Lowered my CRP numbers

Posted by Reviewer3351014 on Jun 15, 2012

I took 4 a day for almost a year and am now taking 2 a day for maintenance. Last year I used to have pains in my arms and legs. They are now totally gone. My hsCRP numbers went from 6 to .6 in one year. It really works well to reduce inflammation. Great alternative to Alleve pain relievers.

The real cure for tendinitis!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 21, 2015

I took bromelain four weeks, and incredibly my tendinitis is gone! Already in the first three days the swelling disappeared as if I never had a problem. I went to my doc and he proposed physiotherapy that did not solve anything! There were three months of relentless physical therapy and nothing solved! I point to take it on an empty stomach. therefore be taken after meals, it functions more like a digestive enzyma than as a potent anti-inflammatory! I advise you to take this along with quercentin an turmeric.

Good for cleaning arteries and the heart

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jun 21, 2014

Although this product should NEVER be taken with antibiotics as it intensifies the effects of anti-biotics. I got this for my father who suffers from high blood pressure. Bromelain is known for its anti-inflammatory effects and keeping the arteries of clots and eats the fibrin that can build up in clots and scar tissue. IMO, a must for anyone over 50

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on May 17, 2010

Used for gout, works well.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Dec 08, 2010

great to keep inflammation down in the body.

Work's great

Posted by Reviewer1598409 on May 26, 2011

Helps a lot with digestion and I dont have gas problems anymore. Is also great for reduction of aches and pains.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jan 25, 2012

Used this for some time for inflamation.

Good product for digestion!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Nov 22, 2010

I have digestive problems occasionally and I find that if I take one of these after a meal, I feel better within 15-30 minutes.

Posted by Reviewer3274239 on Jan 29, 2012

I have used Bromelain off & on for many years for indigestion. I consider it to be an excellent supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1900788 on Feb 06, 2012

I know this has for sure been helping me with inflammation.