good anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012

For a months I had a condition which was either tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. I am not sure which ones it was because I never went to a doctor but I had the typical symptoms and read about bromelain and its properties. I decided to give it a try when my foot recovery had reached a plateau after a few months of unpleasant pain in the foot arch. After a month of taking Bromelain my foot is feeling much better and pretty much all the pain is gone. Bromelain has mild blood thinning properties and might interact with some drugs, so probably it's not a good idea to take it before consulting a medical specialist.

Good for Inflammation

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

bromelain is good to fight inflammation in the body. This Now product is a quality product. I have used protease and bromelain for years to combat chronic inflammation and to help heal.

Helps with Aches and Pains

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

When my arthritic hip is bothering me I'll take a couple of Bromelain instead of aspirin or Advil. It does help sooth the ache.

Effective, good price

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

have used this for high protein meals and found it very effective. I am vegetarian so it's great to have Vcaps. I can always count on these, which you can take after a meal, in case i forget to take one before. Again surprised and gratified how effective Now products are.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1038825 on Mar 13, 2012

a good pain killer

Now - Bromelain 2400 GDU 500mg v-caps

Posted by Reviewer1472988 on Mar 10, 2012

I suffer from debilitating chronic elbow pain from guitar playing, and after taking bromelain in conjunction with turmeric the pain eased immediately. After taking just one a day for three days my joint function was vastly improved. I continue to use both daily for maintenance & rarely have breakthrough pain. My wife uses this bromelain along with white willow bark & it has controlled her chronic plantar pain. Highly recommended.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2501219 on Feb 22, 2012

helps with digestion

The best

Posted by Reviewer1813847 on Dec 26, 2011

This item is very good.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 19, 2011

Great for digestion, allergies and inflammatory responses. Will continue buying.

Pretty good...

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Aug 17, 2011

I started with one cap a day and after 3 weeks, no more blocked nose! As I have a few "unsightly" moles on legs and arms, and as I've heard bromelain would help, I took 2 caps a day, but no improvement so far, maybe I should wait some more...