Another Quality Product from Now

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

Bromelain is such a great enzyme. It works for inflammation as well as for digestion. I take it on an empty stomach for joint pain. I take one a day unless I have more pain than usual and then I take it about 3 times a day. It does not have any of the side effects of NSAIDs or acetaminaphen.

good anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012

For a months I had a condition which was either tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. I am not sure which ones it was because I never went to a doctor but I had the typical symptoms and read about bromelain and its properties. I decided to give it a try when my foot recovery had reached a plateau after a few months of unpleasant pain in the foot arch. After a month of taking Bromelain my foot is feeling much better and pretty much all the pain is gone. Bromelain has mild blood thinning properties and might interact with some drugs, so probably it's not a good idea to take it before consulting a medical specialist.

Good for inflammation and thinning the blood

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Oct 20, 2008

I use it to help keep blood pressure down, as bromelain also thins the blood, making it easier to pump. This and magnesium (with Betain HCL to help absorbion) seems to work nicely.

good for flu and helps with absorption of other supplements

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 12, 2009

I always keep a supply of this on hand because it has the highest potency of bromelain and when used with Vitamin C and Quercitin, it helps combat the flu. As a proteolytic enzyme, bromelain digests protein and viruses contain protein so this enzyme helps to lessen the viral load so that the immune system can do its job better. I also use bromelain with other difficult-to-absorb supplements like Quercitin and Curcumin because it is supposed to help with absorption.

Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 25, 2013

I take these on an empty stomach whenever I have problems with inflammation, such as tendonitis or a sinus infection. No matter how long the condition has persisted bromelain resolves it rapidly.