Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Aug 22, 2012

I'm going through hormonal changes and it's affecting my Skin...Burdock root helps clearing the skin.

OMG

Posted by lusilje on Dec 11, 2014

Wtf, this actually works?! I bought it without any expectations of it actually doing any good, but by golly I've gotten less pimply, and that's really awesome. I've only taken two tablets twice a day, so maybe it's a good idea to first try one tablet twice a day and see if it helps, before doing two thrice a day? Sounds awfully lot to me. The gelatin is a big minus though :(

good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Believe you have to use it for a while to notice if it helps.

Now Foods, Burdock Root 430 mg. 100 caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 30, 2009

Received my order in mail May 26th/'09 -Intact. Burdock root is one of nature's great herbal blood purifiers. I use this herb as preventive alternative...as a means to ensure my health is maintained. Thanks.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 29, 2011

Not sure, think it helpa a little to clear up my skin..not much difference though. Will be buying real stiffed herbs next time.

Good Liver Cleansers

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

This product with very good - however, I'd recommend people to take 3-4 caps a day straight for 30 days, to properly aid the liver in its digestion.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

good price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1124692 on Dec 02, 2012

A much easier and better way to take Burdock Root. Haven't had it for very long to report changes yet.

super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je combine la prise de bardane avec du MSM et ça maintient ma peau sans gros bouton d'acné, pourvu que ça dure!!

They're good and cheap

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

I take these when I remember because I am obsessed with clean blood but I bought them for my son who gets acid reflux though I haven't convinced him to try them yet