2 veces comprado

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

el burdos ayuda a una circulación profunda de la sangre, las usaba junto a la niacina y mejoro los problemas de acné adulto, muy efectiva, la recomiendo.

helped cure acne

Posted by 5665121356823500686 on Oct 02, 2014

I love Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules. along with Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid 2x per day help get rid of my adult acne

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with yellow duck skin cleanse, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc. I have them with breakfast, lunch and dinner. They're easy to swallow.

excellent results!

Posted by 4891531630032132063 on Aug 19, 2014

Bought this for my daughter's teenage acne & she's seen a quite dramatic improvement in under 3 weeks. Will be buying again!

Only on my second day - though,

Posted by Beaker2112 on Aug 05, 2014

I can say with absolute certainty that Burdock Root is nothing short of MIRACULOUS when it comes to clearing up various painful and extremely irritating skin conditions. I had initially become aware of this particular supplement through my significant other whom had been suffering from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, quite literally for years. Following months of research due entirely to the lack of efficacy of prescription steroidal creams and injections, it turns out that this little gem in a bottle is chelation therapy on a low level scale - meaning, this rids your body of toxins in a safe and natural manner. I'm not certain if this would work on Eczema due to Nickel Allergies (as I, myself have this problem) - however, after hearing testimonials from quite a large number of friends as well as my significant other, I had to make this purchase in order to try this particular therapy out for myself as I also suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis. When my significant other had ordered, received and taken Burdock root as directed on the bottle, the Plaque Psoriasis had completely disappeared within the very short time span of three months - that was well over a year ago and there has not yet been another recurrence to date (May 2012). As Burdock root is extremely difficult to find locally in many areas, I highly recommend purchasing it through this website simply to avoid the sheer aggravation of numerous wasted phone calls and valuable time. ***UPDATE*** (July 2012) Psoriasis had cleared up! However, I had only ordered a two month supply - I had run out, and the Psoriasis had come back. This time around, I have ordered more ... let's see what happens. Will update in a few months. Hubby is, thankfully - to this date August 6, 2014 still Psoriasis free! I on the other hand an almost there but it's not from Burdock root ... read on, I've discovered something even better!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Jul 14, 2014

Best stuff ever I feel great.

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

good burdock, purifies blood well.

Good

Posted by Merinee on Aug 29, 2013

I think it does a good job. Recommend.

AWSOME