Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules

Only on my second day - though,

Posted by Beaker2112 on Aug 05, 2014

I can say with absolute certainty that Burdock Root is nothing short of MIRACULOUS when it comes to clearing up various painful and extremely irritating skin conditions. I had initially become aware of this particular supplement through my significant other whom had been suffering from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, quite literally for years. Following months of research due entirely to the lack of efficacy of prescription steroidal creams and injections, it turns out that this little gem in a bottle is chelation therapy on a low level scale - meaning, this rids your body of toxins in a safe and natural manner. I'm not certain if this would work on Eczema due to Nickel Allergies (as I, myself have this problem) - however, after hearing testimonials from quite a large number of friends as well as my significant other, I had to make this purchase in order to try this particular therapy out for myself as I also suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis. When my significant other had ordered, received and taken Burdock root as directed on the bottle, the Plaque Psoriasis had completely disappeared within the very short time span of three months - that was well over a year ago and there has not yet been another recurrence to date (May 2012). As Burdock root is extremely difficult to find locally in many areas, I highly recommend purchasing it through this website simply to avoid the sheer aggravation of numerous wasted phone calls and valuable time. ***UPDATE*** (July 2012) Psoriasis had cleared up! However, I had only ordered a two month supply - I had run out, and the Psoriasis had come back. This time around, I have ordered more ... let's see what happens. Will update in a few months. Hubby is, thankfully - to this date August 6, 2014 still Psoriasis free! I on the other hand an almost there but it's not from Burdock root ... read on, I've discovered something even better!

Good value

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

This works wonder! I have tried several different burdocks, and now I've decided to stick with this-it's the best! The price is good, the product great, and the capsules are easy to swallow. I can see the difference on my skin!

nothing spectacular

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Mar 06, 2014

I expected so much from it, to heal patches of damaged skin, or at least improve my complexion. So far - nothing, after a month if continuous use.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2131764 on May 20, 2009

This product is highly recommended to my skin improved a lot.

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Feb 19, 2010

I use Burdock root for a blood purifier. By far iHerb has the best price around, and the shipment came the next day.