excellent results!

Posted by 4891531630032132063 on Aug 19, 2014

Bought this for my daughter's teenage acne & she's seen a quite dramatic improvement in under 3 weeks. Will be buying again!

Only on my second day - though,

Posted by Beaker2112 on Aug 05, 2014

I can say with absolute certainty that Burdock Root is nothing short of MIRACULOUS when it comes to clearing up various painful and extremely irritating skin conditions. I had initially become aware of this particular supplement through my significant other whom had been suffering from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, quite literally for years. Following months of research due entirely to the lack of efficacy of prescription steroidal creams and injections, it turns out that this little gem in a bottle is chelation therapy on a low level scale - meaning, this rids your body of toxins in a safe and natural manner. I'm not certain if this would work on Eczema due to Nickel Allergies (as I, myself have this problem) - however, after hearing testimonials from quite a large number of friends as well as my significant other, I had to make this purchase in order to try this particular therapy out for myself as I also suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis. When my significant other had ordered, received and taken Burdock root as directed on the bottle, the Plaque Psoriasis had completely disappeared within the very short time span of three months - that was well over a year ago and there has not yet been another recurrence to date (May 2012). As Burdock root is extremely difficult to find locally in many areas, I highly recommend purchasing it through this website simply to avoid the sheer aggravation of numerous wasted phone calls and valuable time. ***UPDATE*** (July 2012) Psoriasis had cleared up! However, I had only ordered a two month supply - I had run out, and the Psoriasis had come back. This time around, I have ordered more ... let's see what happens. Will update in a few months. Hubby is, thankfully - to this date August 6, 2014 still Psoriasis free! I on the other hand an almost there but it's not from Burdock root ... read on, I've discovered something even better!

Not for dry skin

Posted by 5236860866710318273 on Aug 05, 2014

I had an increase in dryness and flaky skin. I imagine that it's a God send for oily skinned people...

Good

Posted by 4787722054398468367 on Jul 24, 2014

good product.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Jul 14, 2014

Best stuff ever I feel great.

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

good burdock, purifies blood well.

nothing spectacular

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Mar 06, 2014

I expected so much from it, to heal patches of damaged skin, or at least improve my complexion. So far - nothing, after a month if continuous use.

super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je combine la prise de bardane avec du MSM et ça maintient ma peau sans gros bouton d'acné, pourvu que ça dure!!

Good

Posted by Merinee on Aug 29, 2013

I think it does a good job. Recommend.