Good

Posted by Merinee on Aug 29, 2013

I think it does a good job. Recommend.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

good burdock, purifies blood well.

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1925736 on Jul 14, 2014

Best stuff ever I feel great.

helped cure acne

Posted by 5665121356823500686 on Oct 02, 2014

I love Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules. along with Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid 2x per day help get rid of my adult acne

excellent results!

Posted by 4891531630032132063 on Aug 19, 2014

Bought this for my daughter's teenage acne & she's seen a quite dramatic improvement in under 3 weeks. Will be buying again!

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 430mg Per Capsule !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jul 31, 2016

Burdock root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. Burdock root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage, essential oil with 66 identified components, vitamins, polyphenols including caffeic acid, antibacterial polyacetylenes, sitosterol and stigmasterol, different powerful flavonoid-type antioxidants, and trace minerals. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. Besides that, Burdock can in some way increase circulation to the skin, helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues. It is good in treating different skin conditions including psoriasis and acne. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Now Foods. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3246063 on Mar 15, 2010

buena relación calidad/precio, rápida entrega y en perfectas condiciones. Desde Galicia España

Now Foods, Burdock Root 430 mg. 100 caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 30, 2009

Received my order in mail May 26th/'09 -Intact. Burdock root is one of nature's great herbal blood purifiers. I use this herb as preventive alternative...as a means to ensure my health is maintained. Thanks.

hmmm interesting smell

Posted by Reviewer3024349 on Mar 26, 2010

I just got these supplements today. So i dont know if they work or not but one thing i would like to say is they have a very funny smell. Kind of like the food you feed fish with. I think thats gonna make it hard for me to swallow but i guess i dont really have to taste is so I will be fine. Just wanted to let you guys know about the smell.