1 star

Posted by JOSPHH on May 03, 2016

1 star

Great for Migraines !!!!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

Great for Migraines !! Chronic Migraines and Migraine attacks. Relaxing affect. Been taking it for a couple of weeks now. I hope they start selling bigger bottles soon. If this review helped you, please click like below.

migraines gone !!!!

Posted by eumundinaturaltherapies on Feb 12, 2015

after 40 years of searching for a non-perscription relief, I finally found it in this product.At first I was inconsistent_ taking it not every day and only one tablet at a time. I noticed that my headaches were occuring less often as well as the migraines. the trick for me is to take two tablets religiously every morning. since ive been doing that, Ive gone from 5 pannadol a day down to one or none a day.My script for Immagrin is out of date by 6 months and I dont think ill ever need to renew it again.

best for migraine

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jun 28, 2014

people who suffer from migraine should try this

Highly Recommend for migraine sufferers

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 09, 2014

I suffer from migraine for years and I have been trying everything to cure. I try to search and read reviews in Iherb because I trusted Iherb that delivery good products. Then I found butterbur, of course I never know this herb before but I want my migraine to cure and have nothing to lose so I just ordered it. Now I finished my first bottle and about to start my second. I had less migraine attacks and less severity (In the past I had to took Cafergot around 10-20 tablets per month) Now I have 1-2 attacks per month. I am very blessed and definitely will order it forever.

Makes all the difference

Posted by Reviewer1481569 on Dec 02, 2013

Since I started taking Butterbur I have had a marked reduction in day to day headaches and even the severity and length of migraines. It reduced them from a few times a week to one every couple of weeks. Good product.

Great for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Aug 29, 2013

I have chronic Lyme and one of my symptoms has been frequent migraines. I take 3 of these per day, and after a couple of months, my migraines have decreased in frequency by around 80% and severity (when I do get one) by around 75% -- I get the "aura" but almost no headache. Update 8/2013. Well it turns out that I didn't have Lyme after all but have had frequent migraines for around 20 years. I've been taking this product now for around 8 years, and it has been extremely helpful. I still get migraines (though having solved some other issues, don't get them too often), but my migraines now consist of an "aura" only. I rarely get a headache with it since soon after starting on these. I take 2 per day - one with breakfast and one with dinner. Highly recommended!!

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 14, 2013

Greatly alleviates sinus headache pain.