It does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Have much better results with Feverfew in Mygrafew.

Butterbur is fattening

Posted by Reviewer3118613 on Apr 23, 2012

I had to stop taking the Butterbur. It was making my appetite out of control. I laterread it is used to stimulate the appetite. No thanks, I don't need any stimulation in that department.

Not enaugh strong

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Jun 01, 2012

Gives results only in case of very faint migraines. Doesn't work for the heavy ones. In this case I need ibuprofen.

Disappointed - Did Not Help Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I got these capsules in hopes they would help alleviate the frequent migraines I get, but even in higher than recommended doses, or taken daily for weeks, I have found it to be ineffective at providing any relief whatsoever, even for a relatively "mild" migraine. Since there is no other overriding reason to take this product, I cannot recommend it. However, I must add that not even the prescription product containing butterbur root helped, so it may be just me that it doesn't help, and is possibly worth trying if you've never tried butterbur root but suffer from occasional to frequent migraines.

Butterbur for allergies

Posted by 5338700947839752458 on Oct 02, 2012

The product does not help alleviate my allergy problem (uticara). I am taking Zyrtec and hope that Butterbur will be able to replace my dependance for Zyrtec.

Didn't notice any effect

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jan 31, 2012

Didn't notice any effect for my headache.

1 star