July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3071134 on Sep 30, 2007

My husband used to suffer terrible migraines. He was taking prescription medicine to prevent them and to relieve them when he got them. He has been taking this along with the migraine formula for about 3 years now. He no longer takes the prescription medicine and rarely takes the Imitrex. He rarely has a migraine now.

Chronically Swollen sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3293979 on Oct 22, 2007

The only nonprescription product, that has even touched my swollen sinuses.

RN's weekly migraines disappear!

Posted by Reviewer1456542 on Jan 02, 2007

I am a Registered Nurse & began taking this Butterbur three times a day last June. I had suffered with migraines weekly. Since June, I have had only 1 full blown migraine. I will never stop taking Butterbur. Check out http://www.drweil.com/drw/ecs/ask_dr_weil/index.html

Decrease in Migraine Frequency!

Posted by Reviewer3206905 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been suffering with migraines and cluster migraines for over 20 years. Prescription meds have done limited things to help the situation except make me gain 40 pounds which I cannot shed. Since taking Butterbur with Feverfew, my migraine frequency has lessened quite significantly. I notice right away when I miss a day because I start getting an achy feeling in my left temple (source of primary pain). I do not have this problem when I take this product regularly. I still suffer from migraines, but now they are more the cluster type instead of constantly droning on. I cannot say enough about this product and how it has helped me live a normal lifestyle. Now I just need to figure out how to shed the 40 pounds thanks to the prescribed meds.

Butterbur replaces Topamax

Posted by Reviewer2531310 on Nov 17, 2007

Love the product! Taking 2 capsules a day has enabled me to stop taking Topamax for migraines. My Dr suggested using Buttebur and I'm so glad she did. I have the relief I need without the side effects.