I am satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer1785970 on Jul 05, 2011

VERY EFFECTIVE! Work great

feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1553108 on Jun 06, 2011

its good, my husband take it.

Migraine relief!

Posted by Reviewer1768835 on Sep 05, 2012

So far since I've started on this, I haven't had a migraine! Crossing my fingers that it keeps on working as well as it has. If it keeps my migraines at bay, I would pay ALOT more than they cost.

Great stuff , IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2184175 on Mar 28, 2012

Yhis works great for allergies and headaches , sinus headaches , wow , I quit taking ibu , this works better and its all natural. It also works for aches and paines , I always have this on hand, I LOVE IT

Makes all the difference

Posted by Reviewer1481569 on Dec 02, 2013

Since I started taking Butterbur I have had a marked reduction in day to day headaches and even the severity and length of migraines. It reduced them from a few times a week to one every couple of weeks. Good product.

Highly Recommend for migraine sufferers

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 09, 2014

I suffer from migraine for years and I have been trying everything to cure. I try to search and read reviews in Iherb because I trusted Iherb that delivery good products. Then I found butterbur, of course I never know this herb before but I want my migraine to cure and have nothing to lose so I just ordered it. Now I finished my first bottle and about to start my second. I had less migraine attacks and less severity (In the past I had to took Cafergot around 10-20 tablets per month) Now I have 1-2 attacks per month. I am very blessed and definitely will order it forever.

best for migraine

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jun 28, 2014

people who suffer from migraine should try this

Great for Migraines !!!!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

Great for Migraines !! Chronic Migraines and Migraine attacks. Relaxing affect. Been taking it for a couple of weeks now. I hope they start selling bigger bottles soon. If this review helped you, please click like below.

Helps out with headaches etc

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Oct 16, 2012

Found this supplement is good for treating headaches etc. Example I recently starting weening off of coffee and generally get roaring headaches for a few days since taking this and weening off the heacaches have been mild to non existant.