best for migraine

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jun 28, 2014

people who suffer from migraine should try this

Great for Migraines !!!!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

Great for Migraines !! Chronic Migraines and Migraine attacks. Relaxing affect. Been taking it for a couple of weeks now. I hope they start selling bigger bottles soon. If this review helped you, please click like below.

Helps out with headaches etc

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Oct 16, 2012

Found this supplement is good for treating headaches etc. Example I recently starting weening off of coffee and generally get roaring headaches for a few days since taking this and weening off the heacaches have been mild to non existant.

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 14, 2013

Greatly alleviates sinus headache pain.

20 YEARS OF MIGRAINES GONE!

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Sep 19, 2011

This is an incredible purchase. My daughter has had unbelievable migraines for 20 years. She's been to the doctor, chiropractor, etc with little to no help other than an adjustment or prescription for migraine medication which does not help that much nor does it last until the next day. I don't even know how I came across this product, but thought I would give it a try. It's now been two weeks and she hasn't had ONE migraine. WOW....unbelievable. Thank you so much!!!

Now Foods Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer3196397 on Oct 17, 2011

Works very well for my wife's allergies. Will buy again.

Works for spasms

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Nov 08, 2011

Taking if or bronchial and bladder spasms and noticed relief for both without having to take it daily.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Blessed1 on Nov 27, 2011

I got tired of taking ibuprofin for my sinus headaches and aches because of the chemicals in it Your body does not need chemicals and this stuff works great immidietly pain is gone and stuffiness is gone. My son takes it also and it works great I will never go back to putting chemicals in my body !!!!! I will definately keep buying this product .

I am satisfied with this product