Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

chronic migraines

Posted by Reviewer2029435 on Aug 05, 2011

I have used this for years on the advice of my doctor, in conjunction with 200 milligrams of Co-Q-10 and B-2, twice a day. Really good! I am SERIOUSLY aggravated that it has been out of stock so long!

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

Perfect!

Posted by 4850436925450652366 on Nov 03, 2012

Now Foods has the perfect combination of Butterbur and Feverfew as recommended by my neurologist! And since it is PA free, there are no worries. And this is an EXCELLENT PRICE!

migraines gone !!!!

Posted by eumundinaturaltherapies on Feb 12, 2015

after 40 years of searching for a non-perscription relief, I finally found it in this product.At first I was inconsistent_ taking it not every day and only one tablet at a time. I noticed that my headaches were occuring less often as well as the migraines. the trick for me is to take two tablets religiously every morning. since ive been doing that, Ive gone from 5 pannadol a day down to one or none a day.My script for Immagrin is out of date by 6 months and I dont think ill ever need to renew it again.