Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Aug 10, 2008

I've suffered with migraines for 12 years. I had been taking a more expensive Butterbur product recommended by my doctor and based on the previous reviews I decided to try NOW Butterbur and it worked faster and better. I will continue to use this product, my migraines went from approx. 15 a month to about 5, I'll take anyday. I'm hoping to get off of Topamax now with the butterbur.

Quality is great.

Posted by Reviewer1422315 on Aug 07, 2008

Cheaper than any local vitamin store, if you can even find them. They seem to being doing the trick for migranes.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Aug 05, 2008

Feverfew is a wonder,if you need stronger pain killer use the higher dose.

Butterbur - Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Aug 03, 2008

Great results. My husband hasn't had to use his antihistamine Rx for an entire month. We've run out, and he wants more butterbur. Allergens have been in full swing in MO, so this is super stuff. It is great for migraines, too!! I felt one coming on, took this, and it just melted away. Thanks iherb!

No migraines!

Posted by kayhayes on Aug 02, 2008

Since I started taking this supplement (1 cap twice a day) I have not had a single migraine. I just hope there aren't any long term side effects. Please note that I purchased this brand because it was the only one that was free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids which can be harmful.

Mixed reviews

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

This product worked great on my son's headache. I opened the capsule in applesauce. While it tasted gross he finished it and it worked quickly to relieve the head pain. I then tried it on my 83 yr old mother who suffers with summer allergies and head and eye pain. It did not make a bit of difference.

Did Not Work

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jul 19, 2008

I bought this for my sister. She tried it but it did not work for her. I know from experience with herbs that its not for everyone. I know that she will find something soon for her migraines. What work for some don't work for all. Thanks for the fast shipment

Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jul 07, 2008

I get monthly migranes....so far I have small headaches...but I have only been on this a month. time will tell I guess.fast shipping and I buy at I herb all the time....they are the best

I carry this with me

Posted by Reviewer1089483 on Jun 29, 2008

This is what I keep with me in case a migraine is not helped by my daily migrelief, during high stress periods.