Took it for my allergies

Posted by Reviewer2862031 on Jun 09, 2008

My springtime tree pollen allergies were worse than ever this year and I read somewhere that butterbur might help, so I bought some to try out, even though the majority of people seemed to be taking it for headaches. Can't really say that it provided any noticeable relief for my allergies, but in fairness I haven't been able to find anything else that does, either. Moving to a Caribbean island would probably be my best bet.

Stephanie Lea

Posted by Reviewer2924454 on Jun 03, 2008

I have used this product previously from another supplier. I find that this product makes my migraines less frequent indeed almost controls them. This product is difficult to obtain from the UK and I was impressed by how easy it was to access from the States.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3202810 on May 26, 2008

I have been taking this for three or four weeks and it seems to be helping. I think that it's worth a try for anyone with migraines but understand it takes, as with Feverfew, 3 months to know if it is reducing the frequency.

seems to work, unsure of long term use

Posted by Reviewer3116631 on Apr 30, 2008

It seemed to relieve my migraine type headaches. Due to lack studies of long term side effects, I'm unsure of its long term use.

Migraine Preventitive

Posted by Reviewer1736727 on Apr 16, 2008

My 14 year old was plagued with migraines. He hasn't had a migraine in 6 months since taking this supplement. Incredible!

Butterbur with feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2521128 on Apr 04, 2008

this has been a very helpful supplement for control of migraines. Its not 100%, but its far and away better than anything else i've tried (and thats alot) price and shipping at iherb were excellent

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1509355 on Mar 13, 2008

Took this product for seasonal allergies (hayfever) last spring, which really seemed to work after 1-2 weeks. Got an early jump on it this year to hopefully prevent any major allergy attacks.

butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2863350 on Feb 28, 2008

hi doctor order to take for headaces!!!been taking them for a month now with good results

butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2786395 on Feb 26, 2008

hopefully it helps my headaches

Now Foods, Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1490655 on Feb 22, 2008

I use this for migraine prevention.