Good Formula

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 13, 2008

...and good price. Great alternative to "name brand" butterbur.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer1838045 on Oct 01, 2008

I'm not sure if it's helping yet, I am taking this to try to prevent migraines. The herb itself is quite pungent, and I would recommend taking it with very tasty food to help cover the aroma. The price is excellent compared to many other places I looked.

Butterbur with feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2676583 on Sep 02, 2008

I have been taking butterbur for migraine relief. It seems to be helping. The only downfall is it leaves a bad after taste!

Works for migraine prevention

Posted by Reviewer1457065 on Apr 27, 2009

thanks

Now Foods, Butterbur with Feverfew, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2809509 on Feb 14, 2009

Fine but a bit expensive.

Butterbur extract

Posted by Reviewer1352633 on Oct 25, 2007

Have been overall satisfied with my on-line purchases but wish the pack slip would include the total amount of the purchase.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2160169 on Dec 21, 2007

This supplement is helpful in reducing intensity of my migraine headaches, and in reducing the intensity of symptoms when they occur.

Migraine

Posted by Reviewer3100463 on Dec 27, 2007

They seem to help in regards to magraine headaces. Not a cure but a helpful treatment.

Butterbur works well enough.

Posted by Reviewer1585636 on Dec 29, 2007

So far it has worked well to help prevent my migranes. YOur price was good for t he amount of pills recieved. It would be nice if you had more information regarding the herbs on your site. I had to look up information from outside sources. The only downside is the taste. Like any herb it has a unique taste and smell.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3202810 on May 26, 2008

I have been taking this for three or four weeks and it seems to be helping. I think that it's worth a try for anyone with migraines but understand it takes, as with Feverfew, 3 months to know if it is reducing the frequency.