July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

No migraines!

Posted by kayhayes on Aug 02, 2008

Since I started taking this supplement (1 cap twice a day) I have not had a single migraine. I just hope there aren't any long term side effects. Please note that I purchased this brand because it was the only one that was free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids which can be harmful.

Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

Try for three months

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for three weeks at the rate of three caps per day, based on testimonials on this website. After the first week, I noticed an alteration in the pattern of my chronic, almost daily migraine. They seem to be decreasing in frequency and severity. I intend to continue taking it and expect to see further improvement. I once tried another very highly touted brand at their suggested dose of 50mg. three times a day for the first month and then decreasing to 50 mg. twice a day for the next two months or more. I had no improvement. So the improvement I am now seeing may be due to an improved formula and/or a higher dosage of 75 mg. three times a day.

Prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer2510932 on Jun 12, 2009

I used to get migraines up to 4 times a month. When I was taking this, I didn't get any for two months. I tried switching to an all-in-one migraine prevention vitamin, but that did not work. So I'm sticking with this!

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2261866 on Jun 19, 2009

I was having frequent and severe migraine-level headaches for months, usually at least two per day. I was taking huge amounts of ibuprofen. Decided to try this product after researching alternatives to NSAIDS. In the three weeks since taking this, I have had two headaches total, and much less severe than the previous ones. I'm not saying this is the answer for everyone, but as a person who is dead-set against pharmaceuticals, this product has been a life-saver.