The Real Thing

Posted by janecharrris on Aug 29, 2010

Now Foods makes their butterbur using the same ingredients as the more expensive brands, but without sacrificing quality.

Now Butterbur w/Feverfew 60 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3033360 on Sep 15, 2010

Easy to take, seem to help, but I haven't taken very long yet. Definatley hasn't increased the number of migraines I've been getting.

Now Foods Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1166463 on Oct 02, 2010

I have used Feverfew for years for headaches with good success and discovered Butterbur two years ago. I don't use any other allergy relief medicine any more. I have quick and excellent results with this product.

Immediate symptomatic relief from hayfever symptoms

Posted by mygreathealth on Oct 18, 2010

Within minutes of taking this capsule acts like an antihistamine and dries out my nose, reduces itchiness and reduces sneezing. I am finding it a wonder during the hayfever season.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Oct 19, 2010

I have suffered headaches for years, At least one to two a week. Since taking this product on a regular basis, they have stopped so far. Great product highly recommend.

Reduces migraines

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Jan 12, 2011

I do believe that I notice a decrease in the severity and frequency of migraines due to the use of Now Butterbur with Feverfew. I take two to three capsules a day. It is important to be consistent with taking it. I wish iHerb would keep more in stock since it seems to sell out frequently. iHerb offers excellent service, otherwise.

Good as Gold So Far

Posted by Reviewer3087837 on Feb 18, 2011

I'm a migraine sufferer in Honolulu, which is a land plagued by "vog" (super-serious volcanic pollution that comes over from the big island). Usually, when the vog rolls around to stay, I am flattened by migraines, but for the past two very voggy weeks, though I've still had super-nasty headaches and my sinuses and ears are clogged, none of my headaches have turned into migraines. This is the first time in my 2.5 years of living here that this has been the case. The only thing I have done differently is to take 2-3 of these butterbur things every day. Clearly, this is some sort of migraine-blocking miracle herb, and I'm glad I bought it! Here's hoping this continues to be the case.

Good allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011

I take this in combination with quercetin and nettle extracts for effective seasonal allergy relief.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2063486 on Apr 18, 2011

Works very well for my most difficult headaches

Migraine relief!

Posted by Reviewer1768835 on Sep 05, 2012

So far since I've started on this, I haven't had a migraine! Crossing my fingers that it keeps on working as well as it has. If it keeps my migraines at bay, I would pay ALOT more than they cost.