Immediate symptomatic relief from hayfever symptoms

Posted by mygreathealth on Oct 18, 2010

Within minutes of taking this capsule acts like an antihistamine and dries out my nose, reduces itchiness and reduces sneezing. I am finding it a wonder during the hayfever season.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Oct 19, 2010

I have suffered headaches for years, At least one to two a week. Since taking this product on a regular basis, they have stopped so far. Great product highly recommend.

Reduces migraines

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Jan 12, 2011

I do believe that I notice a decrease in the severity and frequency of migraines due to the use of Now Butterbur with Feverfew. I take two to three capsules a day. It is important to be consistent with taking it. I wish iHerb would keep more in stock since it seems to sell out frequently. iHerb offers excellent service, otherwise.

Good as Gold So Far

Posted by Reviewer3087837 on Feb 18, 2011

I'm a migraine sufferer in Honolulu, which is a land plagued by "vog" (super-serious volcanic pollution that comes over from the big island). Usually, when the vog rolls around to stay, I am flattened by migraines, but for the past two very voggy weeks, though I've still had super-nasty headaches and my sinuses and ears are clogged, none of my headaches have turned into migraines. This is the first time in my 2.5 years of living here that this has been the case. The only thing I have done differently is to take 2-3 of these butterbur things every day. Clearly, this is some sort of migraine-blocking miracle herb, and I'm glad I bought it! Here's hoping this continues to be the case.

Good allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011

I take this in combination with quercetin and nettle extracts for effective seasonal allergy relief.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2063486 on Apr 18, 2011

Works very well for my most difficult headaches

20 YEARS OF MIGRAINES GONE!

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Sep 19, 2011

This is an incredible purchase. My daughter has had unbelievable migraines for 20 years. She's been to the doctor, chiropractor, etc with little to no help other than an adjustment or prescription for migraine medication which does not help that much nor does it last until the next day. I don't even know how I came across this product, but thought I would give it a try. It's now been two weeks and she hasn't had ONE migraine. WOW....unbelievable. Thank you so much!!!

Now Foods Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer3196397 on Oct 17, 2011

Works very well for my wife's allergies. Will buy again.

Works for spasms

Posted by Reviewer1556539 on Nov 08, 2011

Taking if or bronchial and bladder spasms and noticed relief for both without having to take it daily.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Blessed1 on Nov 27, 2011

I got tired of taking ibuprofin for my sinus headaches and aches because of the chemicals in it Your body does not need chemicals and this stuff works great immidietly pain is gone and stuffiness is gone. My son takes it also and it works great I will never go back to putting chemicals in my body !!!!! I will definately keep buying this product .