1-star

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 24, 2010

Thorne Research brand of vitamin C is so much better than this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

Fantastic product, can't beat the prices

A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by 5167299714311028368 on Apr 07, 2016

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on May 17, 2010

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

not outstanding

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 25, 2014

Average quality, not helping much with the bleeding gums, where it, otherwise, must be effective. Useless for flu, I've been taking it for more than a year.Will change brand and type of vit c.

Vitamin C - Good anti-oxidant andd helps absorb Iron.

Posted by Reviewer2724114 on Mar 08, 2012

I was borne moderately anemic and Vitamin C helps one to absorb Iron besides being a great anti-oxidant on it's own. A can't go wrong product!!

Long-Time Customer

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Dec 12, 2009

I've used Now's C-1000 Caps for years and love the capsules. It seems to dissolve quickly without stomach irritation. I use 2 grams a day and more if I feel ill. If I catch a cold, the C-1000 with zinc always keep it a short duration.

good

Posted by 4824581740564947956 on Sep 17, 2013

good and cheap! I've been taking this product for 3 years. good for bowel movements and my skin, too!

Really satisfied