10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Nov 02, 2009

Appears to be a good product. I will order it again. It gives me no stomach distress even at does of 3-6,000 Mg. per day. I am using it with hopes of warding off winter respiritroy infections I normally get.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2205578 on Aug 19, 2008

great product but tablets are large and can be hard to swallow

Also has generous amount of bioflavs

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

This is reasonably priced. I choose it because I save money not buying extra bioflavs - and one less pill to pop. And the bioflavenoids do keep my gums from swelling. Since the price has been steadily rising from my first bottle $16 to over $19, I have been looking for an alternative. I tried the cheaper Jarrow brand with 500mg of C and 250mg bioflavenoids. They also work well, but one drawback is that Jarrow doesn't have any Rutin included.

regarding Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Mar 14, 2011

I'm satisfied with the products made by Now Foods but I don't like the container. Even before I got arthritis in my hands, I found the lids hard to open. And now it's sometimes just impossible. I would like to see them offer a screw on top. It's just the container that I don't like.

now foods, c-1000, 180 tables

Posted by Reviewer2267714 on Aug 21, 2008

We buy the same product from a holistic doctor and he gives us a better deal. 240 tablets for less then your 180 count.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »