Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Nov 02, 2009

Appears to be a good product. I will order it again. It gives me no stomach distress even at does of 3-6,000 Mg. per day. I am using it with hopes of warding off winter respiritroy infections I normally get.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2205578 on Aug 19, 2008

great product but tablets are large and can be hard to swallow

Also has generous amount of bioflavs Non GMO

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 02, 2016

This is reasonably priced. I choose it because I save money not buying extra bioflavs - and one less pill to pop. And the bioflavenoids do keep my gums from swelling. I was concerned about GMO's. so asked Now Foods. Now told me that this is made from non-gmo corn in China. And that every batch is tested. Since the price has been steadily rising from my first bottle $16 to over $19, I have been looking for an alternative. I tried the cheaper Jarrow brand with 500mg of C and 250mg bioflavenoids. They also work well, but one drawback is that Jarrow doesn't have any Rutin included.

regarding Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Mar 14, 2011

I'm satisfied with the products made by Now Foods but I don't like the container. Even before I got arthritis in my hands, I found the lids hard to open. And now it's sometimes just impossible. I would like to see them offer a screw on top. It's just the container that I don't like.

now foods, c-1000, 180 tables

Posted by Reviewer2267714 on Aug 21, 2008

We buy the same product from a holistic doctor and he gives us a better deal. 240 tablets for less then your 180 count.

Wisconsin-

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Jan 19, 2009

WE have used this product for about a year, we love it. Godd quality and very fair price

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3053275 on Dec 02, 2009

I have ordered this a couple of times now, and I do believe that I have had better results with this brand over all.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3051273 on Feb 02, 2010

I take one tablet every day. No stomach problems from pill acids yet. Haven't been sick yet since I started!

Good natural composition

Posted by 5498560568502785402 on Feb 08, 2014

Feels better to have this than the all acidy alternatives.

vitamin c