C-1000

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

Best vitamin C!

I love it very very much

Posted by Miniiessy on Jul 24, 2012

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat. It is very good price. Reduce allergies and colds significantly. It also keeps my gums healthy. People with lack of Vitamin C often develop black, swollen gums otherwise known as scurvy. I take one tablet per day. I love it too much.

Feel the power

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

Easy to take and pure vitamin c pills. Excellent price. Rose hips give an extra to this wonderful product.

always buy this product

Posted by BlackSodaz on Jul 04, 2012

i ever buy this product from another site before and now i buy from iherb this vitamin c is well for allergic cold like me :) take it away

A good source for Vitamin - C

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 02, 2012

Ive been really fond of Now Foods products. This is a great addition to any multivitamin and is also easy on the stomach.

I love it

Posted by 5081288268439448192 on Jul 01, 2012

I take it with meal in the morning. It works very well.

good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Jun 10, 2012

I like it

fast shipping , product quality

Posted by Reviewer2920337 on Jun 08, 2012

fast shipping , product quality

Posted by Reviewer2683390 on May 02, 2012

Quality oke but the tablets are very large

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips Guarantees absorption.

Posted by affinitywellness on Apr 11, 2012

This great product packs a punch with rose-hips and bioflavanoids to enhance absorption and utilisation in the body. Personally I need to take in high doses of vitamin C due to a fructose malabsorption issue which leaves me with a limited number of fruits and vegetables that I can actually consume. I suffered from scurvy as a child due to this issue. Getting my vitamin C in a 1000 dose daily is great, it's just the right amount and whilst the tablets are probably bigger than I'd like there doesn't seem to be any other product with the bioflavanoid and rose-hips support that this one provides, it also contains no sugars so a sensitive system like mine can handle it. Now Foods is one of the cheaper brands so you definitely get a load of bang for your buck! I haven't been ill with and cold or flu since taking this product and I personally have used it for over a year.