Now Foods, C-500 Complex, 250 Tablets

Great effective product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this Vit C tablets, they have a nice taste due to the acerola. I like the fact that the dose is not very big, but still effective enough. The best product with the same amount of Vit C and flavonoids is Thorne Research, Vitamin C With Flavonoids. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Nov 30, 2009

I really like the shape and smooth coating on these tablets. I have a hard time swallowing pills in general, and these work well for me.

Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jul 26, 2008

Excellent delivery of Vitamin C. I seemed to have had a problem absorbing Vit C. Not any more. For me has reduced bruising greatly.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Feb 17, 2010

Good value - prefer the bioflavanoid content rather than just pure synthetic vit C