Now Foods, C-500 Complex, 250 Tablets

Great effective product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this Vit C tablets, they have a nice taste due to the acerola. I like the fact that the dose is not very big, but still effective enough. The best product with the same amount of Vit C and flavonoids is Thorne Research, Vitamin C With Flavonoids. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Nov 30, 2009

I really like the shape and smooth coating on these tablets. I have a hard time swallowing pills in general, and these work well for me.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jul 07, 2011

Good price and with bioflavonoids etc. I was very happy to discover that you can easily break the tablets in two, as I actually prefer taking 250 mg..

very good to keep flu at bay

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

Have been using Now Foods, C- 500 Complex one tablet per day for three months, haven't caught the seasonal flu since, while every one else around me seemed to have fallen victim to the virus. Also seemed to enchance my energy and motivation, maybe my body is absorbing more iron than usual, cause am not anaemic anymore.Love iherb's prompt delivery within 5 working days, right at my door step here in Fiji Islands.