Excellent use it all the time

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I use this powder all winter to help keep immunity up. If I have a bug starting as I do now, I take a 1/4 teaspoon every 2 or 3 hours and it makes a huge difference. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Aside from taste, this is easier than 4 tablets per day

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Dec 13, 2015

Taste is not so great but that means it is healthy right? Less artificial flavours etc? Easier than taking 4 giant tablets. Just stir or blend and drink.

GREAT C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 19, 2014

I use this in capsules with Grape seed and Goji powder for joints, blood, immune.

Good Stuff but doesn't taste nice

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on Sep 11, 2014

This is clearly a good Vitamin C Powder but I don't like the taste which means I don't have it as much as I should. I've tryed it with juice concentrate but it doesn't mix well. I am lazy, I just want something that tastes yummy that I can just add water to, so I'll probably just look out for another one and I'm sure I'll find it on Iherb anyway. Such a great company!!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 20, 2014

Use for twicw a day Adrenal support.

very good

Posted by 5721491829228096193 on Jan 15, 2014

very good & effective

For Alzheimer's Patient

Posted by Reviewer2711901 on Dec 11, 2013

I use this vitamin C powder to put into a small amount of pureed fruit for my mother who suffers from Alzheimer's. It's a lot easier than having to grind tablets.

Useful

Posted by lokcat on Aug 27, 2013

But inconvenience to take. pills preferred. Do not dissolve in water

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013

No problems with this.

Fantastic Vitamin C Supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 02, 2013

I've bee using this supplement for years. It's the purest cleanest one I can find other than some of the "whole food" organic one's out there for $40 a tiny bottle. I'm a little surprised at some of these bad reviews on this supplement. This isn't candy or food , it's a supplement. Very natural and not bombarded with sugars ,fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or even magnesium Stearate not to mention it's buffered and has Rose hips, Acerola and Bioflavonoids. It's VERY difficult to find a supplement on the market like this. One review states they put it in a smoothie and can't even taste it yet still only gave it a two stars. It does taste terrible but that has absolutely no effect on the quality and results of this as a supplement. It's NOT candy, it's a supplement and a VERY good one at that.