July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, C-Complex Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 3-star

Now Foods C-Complex Power

Posted by Reviewer2791787 on Nov 22, 2008

The taste is nothing to write home about. I mask it in juice and that works for me. Main thing -- it does its job, and what an energy punch. Talk about bumping it up a notch. Great product, great price.

Important antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011

It's good stuff. The only negative thing about it is the taste, but it's drinkable with some juice or tea etc.

does the job

Posted by sav430 on Jan 26, 2012

We're using this product and it gets the job done. It's a better alternative than pills for sure and doesn't taste bad when mixed into juice. We'll stick with this until we choose a fully natural alternative that suits us.

Bad taste

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

I didn't finish this bottle because the taste wasn't pleasant. I also found out there are more natural forms of vitamin C. Nowadays I take Garden of Life Raw C, which I like much better. Of course it's much more expensive too :(

Horrible taste

Posted by odereviews on May 25, 2013

Now Foods, C-Complex Powder has a horrible taste, and it doesn't mix with water/juice (you name it) well at all. I suggest this for adults only. If you are looking for a cheap Vitamin D + Bioflavonoids this might be the product for you. I'd rather keep away flu with other products, even with little extra cost.