Not bad!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Mar 04, 2010

The taste does take a little getting use to, but it is not too bad. I've tasted a lot worse. I like the fact that there is nothing extra added for fillers or a capsule to dissolve in my stomach. I've had no problems with taking it. Seems like a good vitamin C.

Great mix

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Best value C-complex powder on the market with huge amount of bioflavonoids mixture including 37% Heperidin, difficult to top this one! Taste could be better, but this is natural stuff.

Pure Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Now has several cost effective, pure products without additives. I am concerned about some of the additives in capsules. Unfortunately, I do not drink juices and trying to palate this powder in water is harsh. I eventually gave up.

Useful

Posted by lokcat on Aug 27, 2013

But inconvenience to take. pills preferred. Do not dissolve in water

Aside from taste, this is easier than 4 tablets per day

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Dec 13, 2015

Taste is not so great but that means it is healthy right? Less artificial flavours etc? Easier than taking 4 giant tablets. Just stir or blend and drink.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Sep 21, 2009

I liked the Twinlabs brand a bit better, but this powder still has good ratios.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3069271 on May 23, 2011

Has full C that includes bioflavonoids, and full spectrum C ingredients like rose hips & acerola.

It works well but taste awlful.

Posted by Reviewer3208940 on Jun 28, 2011

When I take two serving at morning and two serving at night, I will get a very well feeling, just like you are high. But you must take it with juice or something else.

Cheap, but needs to be dissolved or put in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer2792845 on Sep 04, 2011

I think this is a good product, except it can't be eaten dry, taste is just too bad. However, if mixed with fruit juice, the bad taste and smell do go mostly away. I put my powder to Now Foods double 00 gelatin capsules.

dr.'s order

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

Just what the doc ordered for me. Fighting Lyme's Disease and this is part of my protocol. Can gradually increase dosage as per her recommendation. No additives, which is a must for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »