Excellent use it all the time

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I use this powder all winter to help keep immunity up. If I have a bug starting as I do now, I take a 1/4 teaspoon every 2 or 3 hours and it makes a huge difference. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

GREAT C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 19, 2014

I use this in capsules with Grape seed and Goji powder for joints, blood, immune.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 20, 2014

Use for twicw a day Adrenal support.

very good

Posted by 5721491829228096193 on Jan 15, 2014

very good & effective

For Alzheimer's Patient

Posted by Reviewer2711901 on Dec 11, 2013

I use this vitamin C powder to put into a small amount of pureed fruit for my mother who suffers from Alzheimer's. It's a lot easier than having to grind tablets.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013

No problems with this.

Fantastic Vitamin C Supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 02, 2013

I've bee using this supplement for years. It's the purest cleanest one I can find other than some of the "whole food" organic one's out there for $40 a tiny bottle. I'm a little surprised at some of these bad reviews on this supplement. This isn't candy or food , it's a supplement. Very natural and not bombarded with sugars ,fillers, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or even magnesium Stearate not to mention it's buffered and has Rose hips, Acerola and Bioflavonoids. It's VERY difficult to find a supplement on the market like this. One review states they put it in a smoothie and can't even taste it yet still only gave it a two stars. It does taste terrible but that has absolutely no effect on the quality and results of this as a supplement. It's NOT candy, it's a supplement and a VERY good one at that.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

My best vitamin C available, add it to the mix. drink with extracts of herbs and fruits for the whole day!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Oct 30, 2012

I don't care abt the taste, it just does it work, I am grateful to "NOW" producer for variety of really effective products!

Good product,favorable price

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Jun 07, 2012

Good ingredients,easy dissolution in water, tastes ok.