July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, C-Complex Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 5-star

Perfect vitamin c product!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 01, 2008

I think This is a good product. I take it myself and I give a 1/8 spoon a day to the dog also together with vitamin B complex, B50 also from now and it works amazing!!! The dog was always scared and shy, but in 2 weeks she was much more relaxed. She is also playing with her toys everyday now at an age of 10 years. Before she played sometimes, but not daily. So I really recommend this product to humans and animals!

Now Foods, C-complex Powder

Posted by Reviewer1982143 on Jul 27, 2008

I use 1/2 teaspoon of C-Complex powder 3 yimes a day to help combat intersticial cystitis. It works with 1 tespoon of Now Foods L-lysine to help heal the lesions in my bladder. It's working.

Best Ester-C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Nov 12, 2008

I love this and have used it for over a year. I prefer powders to capsules as it is more economical, plus the ingredients in this is perfect: Ester-C - the brand name of calcium ascorbate - is the best form of vitamin C. It also has rosehips and acerola, and bioflavinoids to provide a well-rounded Vitamin C product. I take a ton of this when I am starting to feel "off." The powder is a bit bitter, but don't let it scare you away from trying it unless you are picky about that kind of thing.

Great bulk form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Aug 08, 2008

This is a great bulk form of Vitamin C. Has the non acidic version of ascorbic along with a few natural sources of C. It's a keeper

good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs. Vitamin C in dogs has been show to improve joint function and I can say from experience that supplementing vitamin C has made a drastic difference in my oldest dogs joints. I ran out of this about a month ago, and just never got around to reordering. By the end of the month my furbaby was definitely more stiff in her hips than she had been. A quarter teaspoon of this a day and she's moving free and was once again.