vit c

Posted by Reviewer1510982 on Feb 12, 2011

very good, I take at least 2 servings a day. does not dissolve well in liquids. I just put under tongue and drink warm tea till it is gone.

Aside from taste, this is easier than 4 tablets per day

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Dec 13, 2015

Taste is not so great but that means it is healthy right? Less artificial flavours etc? Easier than taking 4 giant tablets. Just stir or blend and drink.

Horrible taste

Posted by odereviews on May 25, 2013

Now Foods, C-Complex Powder has a horrible taste, and it doesn't mix with water/juice (you name it) well at all. I suggest this for adults only. If you are looking for a cheap Vitamin D + Bioflavonoids this might be the product for you. I'd rather keep away flu with other products, even with little extra cost.

Important antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2318508 on Jan 04, 2011

It's good stuff. The only negative thing about it is the taste, but it's drinkable with some juice or tea etc.

Bad taste

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

I didn't finish this bottle because the taste wasn't pleasant. I also found out there are more natural forms of vitamin C. Nowadays I take Garden of Life Raw C, which I like much better. Of course it's much more expensive too :(

does the job

Posted by sav430 on Jan 26, 2012

We're using this product and it gets the job done. It's a better alternative than pills for sure and doesn't taste bad when mixed into juice. We'll stick with this until we choose a fully natural alternative that suits us.

Nice ingredients but tastes bad

Posted by JoelPeers on Jun 17, 2016

Not a fan of how this tastes. Not planning to re-order this.

Look for something else

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Sep 29, 2012

This is really bad tasting product. I suggest seeking for something else. It takes also forever to melt in water.

Doesn't Dissolve

Posted by Reviewer1195487 on May 12, 2016

I meant to buy Now Foods Vitamin C CRYSTALS, but received this instead. It's buffered but doesn't dissolve well in water or juice. Very dry in the mouth. Not even sure I'm consuming the full amount. Seems to be at the bottom of the blender bottle.

Posted by 4783545479922559883 on Jul 03, 2013

I didn't like the taste much