Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2420907 on Feb 06, 2008

I've lost 2 sizes using CLA--haven't dieted or exercised--just used this and Citrimax. I'm very happy with the results. Scale hasn't gone down much--but the clothing size has, and that's what I care about!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is used to be commonly found in meat and dairy from animals that are gras s fed. However, modern animal farm deprives the animals of gras s (source of CLA) therefore CLA is found at very low amounts in the meat products. CLA is known for being anti cancer, anti inflammatory, stabilising insulin and blood sugar level, protects against cardiovascular diseases, reduce high blood pres sure, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol level, immune boosting and mostly known for weight los s and pro moting lean muscle. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The suggested dose is 3 softgels 1-2 times daily (2.4g – 4.8g). Personally, I take 2 softgels 2 times daily and did not really feel any weight los s effect by the time I finish. I am quite lean, just trying to bust the little bit of stubborn fat around my tummy so it’s probably why it works different for people. Actually, the study that shows CLA contributes to weight los s have the participants taking more than 3 g daily for a year in order to achieve 2-4 pounds of weight los s without changing lifestyle. Pricewise, it is not expensive (based on 3 softgels or 2 months supply). However, I think this can be quite costly for a very small amount of results. You can probably achieve better results by changing lifestyles such as exercising more, eating les s carbohydrate rich food etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Maybe it works, not for me!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used this product for over 2 months and I cannot say that it has worked for me. I think that it may work if you exercise at the same time and watch what you eat, then maybe it facilitates weight loss. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Apr 16, 2010

Its a bit too strong for me..so i take 2 softgels instead of 3. Working great for me after a month. Highly recommend!

Not 100% sure

Posted by TheNutriTech on May 03, 2015

I'm not 100% sure, it somehow worked for me in a combination of a thermogenic capsule and Eden's Organic Safflower Oil (including proper diet and exercise), I finally lost a moderate amount of belly fat, I no longer have muffin shape, I started to look muscular for the first time of my life. Again, I believe this will not work by it's own, it isn't a magic pill or anything, you have to commit to proper performing of diet, exercise and especially healthy digestion, CLA is only made for those who can, not for those who sit.

good good good

Posted by Reviewer1619716 on Dec 21, 2007

Very fast delivery and fantastic price. Excellant product as no side effects like other diet pills

Weight Control

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 18, 2015

I have started taking this product to see if this works better than White Kidney Bean extract that I have previously used. In the past 3 weeks, it seems to have slightly reduced by waist line without much change in diet.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2579673 on Apr 23, 2009

I get full after taking it so helps me eat less

Working so far

Posted by Reviewer3038719 on May 02, 2009

My first time using CLA as fat-burner. With a steady diet and exercise, it does help.

Now Foods CLA

Posted by Reviewer1468018 on Mar 04, 2010

Great price for a great product. Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »