Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Feb 06, 2009

Since taking CLA I have been able to keep the wieght down. You have to give CLA some time to work. It can take a month or two to start kicking in and you have to stay on it !!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2900088 on Dec 19, 2008

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks and like them a lot. They reduce my apatite while giving me a touch of energy. One warning: I find the advised dose to be a bit much as it makes me feel rather queasy to take all three pills, especially if I'm also taking a multi vitamin. You will need to experiment to find the dose that works best for you.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1464601 on Oct 22, 2007

This is one of the best products I have ever taken. It increases your energy level, and causes you to not feel hungary.

I have actually lost some fat

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Sep 19, 2008

I gained some fat when I went on the Schwarzbein Principle diet, which is normal - you need to gain fat initially while your adrenals heal, and once they are healed the fat comes off again. But since I began taking the CLA twice daily on an empty stomach I have noticed my clothes fitting a little looser. It's subtle. I don't weigh myself so I can't say how much weight I lost, but there's been a drop in fat.

Powerful with right diet

Posted by Reviewer2319002 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm taking 4 pills a day, and wow! These pills combined with low carb diet I have lost several kilograms in few weeks! Thumbs up!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

This product does work and doesn't upset your stomach. Definitely reduced hunger. I feel that perhaps twice a day is too much. I used it before lunch and helped me the rest of the day.

It is working.

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Mar 30, 2010

It is working slow yet affective. After 3 weeks of taking 6 pills a day while working out 5 times a week, I can see muscle definition, less fat and over all feeling great.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on May 10, 2011

I started taking 3 softgels per day about 3 weeks ago and even though I've lost weight by exercise and a low carb diet prior to taking this, it seems as though my rate of weight loss has increased (especially around the waist/thigh area)after starting this supplement. If you have stubborn fat around the waist area, I'd give this a shot (plus, it doesn't rev your metabolism up like a majority of weight loss supplements do).

I maintain my high school weight!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008

Appears to help burn fat, when used with a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

lose weight