Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 112 reviews

Maybe it works, not for me!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used this product for over 2 months and I cannot say that it has worked for me. I think that it may work if you exercise at the same time and watch what you eat, then maybe it facilitates weight loss. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

No results here

Posted by Reviewer1818617 on May 28, 2008

I started taking taking this about a month ago, together with NOW Foods Super Citrimax, but have seen no noticeable results, so I will not be reordering it. I think it may have helped me not over-eat at a meal, and may have kept me full for a time after eating, but not noticeable enough to make it worth buying again. I've actually gained weight since taking this product, but it could be due to other factors.

I have actually lost some fat

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Sep 19, 2008

I gained some fat when I went on the Schwarzbein Principle diet, which is normal - you need to gain fat initially while your adrenals heal, and once they are healed the fat comes off again. But since I began taking the CLA twice daily on an empty stomach I have noticed my clothes fitting a little looser. It's subtle. I don't weigh myself so I can't say how much weight I lost, but there's been a drop in fat.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1464601 on Oct 22, 2007

This is one of the best products I have ever taken. It increases your energy level, and causes you to not feel hungary.

Powerful with right diet

Posted by Reviewer2319002 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm taking 4 pills a day, and wow! These pills combined with low carb diet I have lost several kilograms in few weeks! Thumbs up!