Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 126 reviews

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is used to be commonly found in meat and dairy from animals that are gras s fed. However, modern animal farm deprives the animals of gras s (source of CLA) therefore CLA is found at very low amounts in the meat products. CLA is known for being anti cancer, anti inflammatory, stabilising insulin and blood sugar level, protects against cardiovascular diseases, reduce high blood pres sure, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol level, immune boosting and mostly known for weight los s and pro moting lean muscle. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The suggested dose is 3 softgels 1-2 times daily (2.4g – 4.8g). Personally, I take 2 softgels 2 times daily and did not really feel any weight los s effect by the time I finish. I am quite lean, just trying to bust the little bit of stubborn fat around my tummy so it’s probably why it works different for people. Actually, the study that shows CLA contributes to weight los s have the participants taking more than 3 g daily for a year in order to achieve 2-4 pounds of weight los s without changing lifestyle. Pricewise, it is not expensive (based on 3 softgels or 2 months supply). However, I think this can be quite costly for a very small amount of results. You can probably achieve better results by changing lifestyles such as exercising more, eating les s carbohydrate rich food etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

No results here

Posted by Reviewer1818617 From Michigan on May 28, 2008

I started taking taking this about a month ago, together with NOW Foods Super Citrimax, but have seen no noticeable results, so I will not be reordering it. I think it may have helped me not over-eat at a meal, and may have kept me full for a time after eating, but not noticeable enough to make it worth buying again. I've actually gained weight since taking this product, but it could be due to other factors.

I have actually lost some fat

Posted by Reviewer1683664 From Massachusetts on Sep 19, 2008

I gained some fat when I went on the Schwarzbein Principle diet, which is normal - you need to gain fat initially while your adrenals heal, and once they are healed the fat comes off again. But since I began taking the CLA twice daily on an empty stomach I have noticed my clothes fitting a little looser. It's subtle. I don't weigh myself so I can't say how much weight I lost, but there's been a drop in fat.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1464601 From Texas on Oct 22, 2007

This is one of the best products I have ever taken. It increases your energy level, and causes you to not feel hungary.

Powerful with right diet

Posted by Reviewer2319002 From Great Britain on Jun 08, 2010

I'm taking 4 pills a day, and wow! These pills combined with low carb diet I have lost several kilograms in few weeks! Thumbs up!