It is working.

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Mar 30, 2010

It is working slow yet affective. After 3 weeks of taking 6 pills a day while working out 5 times a week, I can see muscle definition, less fat and over all feeling great.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on May 10, 2011

I started taking 3 softgels per day about 3 weeks ago and even though I've lost weight by exercise and a low carb diet prior to taking this, it seems as though my rate of weight loss has increased (especially around the waist/thigh area)after starting this supplement. If you have stubborn fat around the waist area, I'd give this a shot (plus, it doesn't rev your metabolism up like a majority of weight loss supplements do).

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

This product does work and doesn't upset your stomach. Definitely reduced hunger. I feel that perhaps twice a day is too much. I used it before lunch and helped me the rest of the day.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Apr 16, 2010

Its a bit too strong for me..so i take 2 softgels instead of 3. Working great for me after a month. Highly recommend!

No Results

Posted by Reviewer2133981 on Mar 31, 2011

I used the entire bottle of this product faithfully at the recommended dosage and saw little to no results. I will not order this product in the future but will try CLA Extreme.

Not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on May 14, 2011

I used this product for 60 days and did not experience any changes in my appetite or muscle mass. I also did not experience any side effects.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Sep 26, 2007

I take 2 softgels of NOW CLA along with 2 capsules NOW Supercitrimax 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Have lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks without exercise. CLA is very beneficial to your health. I highly recommend it.

Catabolic for me

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 27, 2008

Not only did this burn off fat, it also burned off muscle. Not what I was hoping for. Even at reduced dosage (1 cap a day) it made me feel weaker. As soon as I quit taking this stuff, my strength increased.

I maintain my high school weight!

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Oct 29, 2008

Appears to help burn fat, when used with a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

Value for $$