good good good

Posted by Reviewer1619716 on Dec 21, 2007

Very fast delivery and fantastic price. Excellant product as no side effects like other diet pills

Not 100% sure

Posted by TheNutriTech on May 03, 2015

I'm not 100% sure, it somehow worked for me in a combination of a thermogenic capsule and Eden's Organic Safflower Oil (including proper diet and exercise), I finally lost a moderate amount of belly fat, I no longer have muffin shape, I started to look muscular for the first time of my life. Again, I believe this will not work by it's own, it isn't a magic pill or anything, you have to commit to proper performing of diet, exercise and especially healthy digestion, CLA is only made for those who can, not for those who sit.

Elle, TN

Posted by Reviewer1542870 on Jul 24, 2008

Great! with excercise and diet/calorie restrictions, it helps with pudgy belly, making it more firm looking, but it is causing me to have insomnia.

Not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer2072604 on May 14, 2011

I used this product for 60 days and did not experience any changes in my appetite or muscle mass. I also did not experience any side effects.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer2133981 on Mar 31, 2011

I used the entire bottle of this product faithfully at the recommended dosage and saw little to no results. I will not order this product in the future but will try CLA Extreme.

Catabolic for me

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Nov 27, 2008

Not only did this burn off fat, it also burned off muscle. Not what I was hoping for. Even at reduced dosage (1 cap a day) it made me feel weaker. As soon as I quit taking this stuff, my strength increased.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Sep 26, 2007

I take 2 softgels of NOW CLA along with 2 capsules NOW Supercitrimax 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Have lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks without exercise. CLA is very beneficial to your health. I highly recommend it.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

I believe this is the best brand of CLA softgels. I poke a hole in the NOW brand CLA softgels and the liquid flows out. Other brands that I have tried come out thick and sometimes discolored.

MR MARTIN GALLACHER

Posted by Reviewer2439611 on May 11, 2011

YES I FEEL THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES AS IT SAYS AND WOULD RECOMEND IT TOO EVERYONE

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1611482 on Feb 22, 2012

I take this with the Now Foods L-Carnitine and Lecithin - a great combination! Taking these supplements with a healthy diet and exercise I've noticed a huge difference in my midsection - I'm sticking with it!