it works but....

Posted by Reviewer1452452 on Sep 25, 2007

i've taken CLA for a couple of years now and it works very well to maintain muscle and help reduce the accumulation of fat. recently, i've started taking this particular type of CLA and while i still get the same results, i've developed an unexpected side affect. for a short time after taking the pill, i get a slight "lift" of energy, then i crash horribly. i'm exhausted and i end up sacking out on the couch for an hour or two. this happens like clockwork! every time i take CLA extreme, i feel the lift then the crash. on the days i forget to take it (rare) i get through my day without a problem. i've even tried increaing dosage (taking two at a time) and the feeling of "lift" then "crash" is increased. after i finish this bottle, i'm going back to my regular old CLA, i hate feeling exhausted.

Interesting and Good

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

I was told this product will help me notice a difference in my body shape. People have told me I look great and have lost weight. Not so. This helps me tone up my muscle tone and less fat on the muscles so you look thinner without losing the weight. Of course I am not an over weight person like some are. I read this is good for the body and helps curve the appetite. I eat less and exercise more and that makes the difference there. You have to eat less and exercise more as you grow older.

CLA is a must for anti-inflammation.

Posted by Reviewer1329554 on Feb 10, 2009

I ordered this supplement as part of an overall anti-inflammation regime and so far I am seeing wonderful results. I take this supplement in combination with several others, and within 7 days I had lost at least one pound. Three weeks later, I am at least three pounds lighter, and I have no plans to stop taking this product. The Guarana does not make my heart race and the Green Tea is a wonderful natural anti-oxidant.

Love CLA

Posted by Reviewer2776546 on Mar 24, 2009

CLA is proven in weight loss. Taking one softgel did not work. I take 2 first thing in the morning, then 2 two hours before lunch and dinner. Lost those few nagging pounds.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2354931 on Jun 03, 2010

This works better than GNCs kind and is gentler on the stomach and no side effects but weightloss ..especially stomach and thighs.

Migraine and nausea

Posted by Reviewer3116806 on Jan 11, 2010

I started have migraine and nausea after week of using this CLA. I get migraine triggered from occasional high blood pressure. This however made me start wommit, feel terrible mentally, shivering and migraine. Needed to sleep few hours, then all ok. If you have high blood pressure, be careful with these "accelerating" products.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1621394 on Dec 20, 2007

I have used CLA Extreme for 3 years now and I have lost and maintained my weight for that same time. This is a great product for those who are active and want to maintain a healthy lifestyle - I encourage you to research the benefits of CLA and how you can implement it into your daily regimen. SPorto - SA TX

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

No weird buzz, just right.

Effective

Posted by 5441850781923689159 on Aug 13, 2013

Effective. Provides energy. But drinking on an empty stomach, as recommended, I feel sick. I drink them with a meal.

very effective