Posted by 4893254777036434796 on Apr 19, 2014

good

Great value ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

got if for a relative that buys the same on the local shop for twice as much or more so she was very pleased.from my point of view the absorption of these cal-mag could be improved by changing the main ingredients like the calcium and magnesium to mainly citrate instead of carbonate and oxide.but the additional ingredients is chelate's which is 40% absorbed by our body ,a great addition.the vitamin D3 is also a good type for us....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Now Foods Cal-Mag Caps with trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

Cal-Mag Caps

Posted by Reviewer2367328 on Jan 25, 2012

They work as required and expected

Best way to absorb your Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1461402 on Nov 30, 2011

You need Magnesium to absorb your Calcium. Calcium alone leaves too much excess in your body to be flushed out or build up as plaque in your arteries, calcium deposits, etc.

mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 03, 2011

easier to use than gel caps but feels less effective

Calcium for Osteporosis

Posted by Reviewer1604376 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm hoping that this is the best kind of calcium. Too bad the pills are the size of the Hindenburg and he has to take 2 of them every day!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Apr 19, 2011

My 12 year old son had been complaining on unexplained cramps and after I gave him this supplement, the cramps have gone away. I will continue giving this to him.

stronger nails

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Apr 02, 2011

may be to also changing my diet but this seems to be helping with my weak, splitting nails

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »