Now Foods Cal-Mag Caps with trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Great value ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

got if for a relative that buys the same on the local shop for twice as much or more so she was very pleased.from my point of view the absorption of these cal-mag could be improved by changing the main ingredients like the calcium and magnesium to mainly citrate instead of carbonate and oxide.but the additional ingredients is chelate's which is 40% absorbed by our body ,a great addition.the vitamin D3 is also a good type for us....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

KK

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Dec 13, 2007

Exc. value, easily swallowed

Calcium for Osteporosis

Posted by Reviewer1604376 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm hoping that this is the best kind of calcium. Too bad the pills are the size of the Hindenburg and he has to take 2 of them every day!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Oct 10, 2008

These are okay, but I have to take them in the am, they keep me awake if I dont.

NOW FOODS

Posted by Reviewer2231972 on Jan 02, 2008

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH ALL NOW FOODS PRODUCTS

spartan13

Posted by Reviewer1961537 on Nov 26, 2006

Calcium, magnesium & vitamin D, including Zinc, all in one capsule! Easy to take.

Best Cal-Mag in my opinion

Posted by Reviewer1018437 on Mar 23, 2007

I reduced my cholesterol by 30 points by taking the recommended amount of this Cal-Mag product daily. Also, this is the best price I have found for this product.

Great for my family

Posted by Reviewer1854069 on Mar 23, 2007

I have a growing family and this unique product helps keep them growing strong. It's also a great value.

Great for athletes- lactic buffer (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on Apr 26, 2010

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »