Now Foods Cal-Mag Caps with trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer1016431 on Aug 22, 2013

After a motorcycle accident that required extensive reconstruction on my forearm, wrist and pelvis, I used the following supplements during my rehab: Hyaluronic Acid by 'Doctor's Best', Cal-Mag Caps by 'Now Foods' and MSM Joint Formula by 'Natural Factors', I sincerely believe that it is only because of these that I was able to get full range of motion back in my hips and 95% in my wrist. Not only that but even when the weather changes, I rarely, (only a couple times in 4 years) have any pain whatsoever. My doctor was amazed at my rate of recovery. I recommend the three together to any of my friends who are recovering from accidents or injuries.

Great value ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

got if for a relative that buys the same on the local shop for twice as much or more so she was very pleased.from my point of view the absorption of these cal-mag could be improved by changing the main ingredients like the calcium and magnesium to mainly citrate instead of carbonate and oxide.but the additional ingredients is chelate's which is 40% absorbed by our body ,a great addition.the vitamin D3 is also a good type for us....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

KK

Posted by Reviewer2988553 on Dec 13, 2007

Exc. value, easily swallowed

Calcium for Osteporosis

Posted by Reviewer1604376 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm hoping that this is the best kind of calcium. Too bad the pills are the size of the Hindenburg and he has to take 2 of them every day!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Oct 10, 2008

These are okay, but I have to take them in the am, they keep me awake if I dont.

Tony

Posted by Reviewer2970513 on Jan 14, 2009

Good Value

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 28, 2010

Excellent ratio of calcium to magnesium. Great form of calcium. Plus Vitamin D, zinc, boron, and manganese. Highly recommend.

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Apr 19, 2011

My 12 year old son had been complaining on unexplained cramps and after I gave him this supplement, the cramps have gone away. I will continue giving this to him.

K

Posted by Reviewer2692863 on Sep 30, 2008

For my kids. Keeps them healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »