Now Foods, Cal-Mag, Stress Formula, 100 Tablets

Cured my hyperhidrosis and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1623936 on Aug 09, 2013

This supplement has literally changed my life. I have had hyperhidrosis under my arms all my life, and I have always been an anxious person. I decided to give this a try, because the Cal-Mag combo is supposed to be good for nervous system function. From the first day I noticed a complete change in my body and anxiety levels. My excessive sweating is now completely gone, and I no longer have that perpetual stream of anxiety running through my body. I highly recommend this formula for anyone struggling with stress or anxiety. It's amazing!

Good for your stress

Posted by Reviewer1876087 on May 19, 2011

I've started this product because I was angry, stressed and anxious all the time. I read somewhere that these feelings and behavior could indicate magnesium deficiency. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and feel better.

B Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1119312 on May 18, 2009

Unlike other stress tabs, this doesn't have that strong B smell, yet provides a good dose of B. Doesn't upset my stomach even when empty.

Great Combo

Posted by Reviewer2396689 on Oct 22, 2009

A marvelous combination for stress. Has everything our nutritionist had recommended, plus more, in one tablet.

Very helpful

Posted by 5611761053878910222 on Mar 12, 2013

This was an excellent product! I could feel the difference in my stress level within a day or two. WIll definitely puchase again.