tablets are too big!!

Posted by Reviewer1381617 on Apr 18, 2016

These tablets are dangerous and far too big. I got one lodged in my throat and had huge trouble shifting it, I feel lucky that I managed too actually. It was scary and life threatening situ. and I feel they should be taken off the market myself. The formula is good but I wont ever buy again and if you have any trouble with huge pills then don't buy. These tablets are huge and even cut in half they will get stuck ..I tried that and nearly choked again.

3rd bottle, not seeing any difference with my body

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I am not sure if it is me or the product. Nothing much has improved, nothing has gone worse. Nothing.

Love this

Posted by 5124943627809724456 on Feb 14, 2016

Eat to take.

helps

Posted by 5148203757705988271 on Feb 03, 2016

Helps

I stopped taking this

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I originally bought this because I thought the combination of calcium and magnesium would save me having to take the two supplements separately. I was also hoping for some stress relief, as the label promised. But I later learned that calcium and magnesium should be taken separately from each other because they compete with each other in the body for absorption. After more research I also learned that I probably don't really need to supplement with calcium, because I get enough in what I eat, but our soils are very depleted these days and so the food grown in them is probably not very high in magnesium. Most of us need more magnesium than we do calcium. So now I take magnesium regularly and calcium only occasionally and always separately.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love the balance of this product, it has Calcium, Magnesium and B vitamins. Great benefits from all of these supplements.

LE DOY DIEZ ESTRELLAS..¡¡FUNCIONA!!

Posted by iber13 on Jun 21, 2015

Soy un aficionado al estudio de los productos naturales que curan enfermedades/bienestar y pienso que este producto no esta en lo alto que se merece..ante cualquier dolor RELACIONADO exceso ejercicio..calambres..--estres....desaparece (solo tomo una dosis cuando el cuerpo me avisa como le puede pasar a usted) y no vuelve.... salud y suerte.-

No interest

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

Didn't notice any effect to me. Good for the vitamins but not for what it's supposed to do.

Contains folic acid

Posted by Reviewer1545507 on Feb 01, 2015

I was taking this product until I discovered it has folate (folic acid). Folic acid in the body of a person who cannot process folic acid into usable folate, the folic acid ends up in the blood stream where it hogs the receptor cites on cells where folate is needed. There are other resources on Iherb that do not contain folic acid.

Posted by 5409975627590848587 on Jan 25, 2015