Now Foods, Calcium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2356373 From Massachusetts on Jul 23, 2008

This has helped me to be able to take in the 1500mg I am supposed to be having each day. The chewables were hardly bareable..Thanks!

Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2905650 From California on Sep 05, 2009

I bought the Now Foods Calcium Citrate powder since I have a hard time swallowing tablets. Chewable calcium, aside from the sugared up "choclate" versions in the suppermarket, are hard to find.It is a little gritty, but it is recommended to add it to thick drinks. The product itself is good, the powdered form is so so.

Cal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2253141 From California on May 19, 2010

This stuff gets me my calcium easily. I swirl it in a tiny bit of water, it dissolves and I drink it. Easy. Does not taste like anything. Looks like milk when all dissolved. I wish this calcium came in 500 mg pure capsule pills, but they don't. However, this is better because I can more easily monitor the calcium dosage per day because it is a powder. It is hard to transport though, and I put it in a mini-Nalgene liquid container that I got from the Container Store.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3158093 From Canada on May 25, 2010

I ordered this after UpCal D reformulated their calcium to have so much filler. NOW Foods makes a product that is pure calcium with no fillers. This makes for easy blending and the powder is barely noticeable. When I mix it with yogurt, I can't even tell there is anything extra in it. I also mix it in drinks with no problem.

easy to use - you decide how many mg to use

Posted by jeplace From Tennessee on Jul 15, 2010

It is easy to use, just measure to how many mg you need. It needs something for flavor though.