healthy

Posted by Reviewer1644988 on Aug 26, 2009

good for me, I really do like caps better.

good products

Posted by Reviewer2486676 on Aug 19, 2009

good products

Good for Calcium Oxalte Stones

Posted by Reviewer2124538 on Aug 16, 2009

I use this product to help prevent calcium oxalate stones in my dogs. It provides the calcium they need without increasing the risk of calcium oxalate stones. Works well for dogs or humans to help prevent bladder stones and kidney stones when used with a low oxalate diet.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm very happy with Now Foods Calcium Citrate powder. For 5 or so years I've been ordering a different brand of calcium powder online. I'm so happy I found iHerbs and the Now brand of this item. Much better price and fast delivery.

Best,too

Posted by Reviewer3021841 on Aug 05, 2009

Very good thanks

NF Calcium Cit

Posted by Reviewer1518893 on Jul 22, 2009

It is wonderful to have a powder to adjust the dosage.

Calcium Citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on Jul 18, 2009

Safe, simple effective. Being a powder I can adjust the ratio and amount I take with Magnesium Citrate. This allows me to keep up with the latest science on these two nutrients. No added ingredients means I am getting the pure form. I like it.

NOW Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer3207556 on Apr 26, 2009

Excellent product! Mixes easily.

Something Not Right With This

Posted by Reviewer3304349 on Apr 21, 2009

I've used many different brands of calcium citrate. I've enjoyed other Now brand products so I gave this calcium citrate powder a try. Unfortunately I had to discontinue use after 2 days. I was taking 200mg 3x per day (weighed on scale and poured in empty vcaps). WIthin 24 hours I noticed something was not right. For several hours after each dose I was extremely thirsty. I dont think I've ever been that thirsty in my life. By the second day, I started to feel a soreness in my left kidney (I never had any pain or sensation there before). That was enough for me, I discontinued this product and my symptoms disappeared. I cannot recommend this product to anyone.

thank you!!!

Posted by Reviewer1801894 on Apr 20, 2009

this is not an easy item to find... thank you for carrying this item, the great price & service!