Very good

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

This powder tastes ok and give us the supplement we need.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010

Calcium Citrate is an alkalinizing form of calcium, best for people who have a too-acid pH, to bring them into a more normal state. (You can find out what type of person you are by taking the Metabolic Typing test.) Calcium is needed by Protein Types, both parasympathetic dominants and fast oxidizers; however, fast oxidizers need an alkaline form of calcium, such as calcium citrate, and parasympathetic dominants need an acidifying form of calcium (which my husband needs, and I am having an extremely hard time finding!). This particular Now Foods calcium is great. I thought before I tried it that it would taste really chalky and horrible, being a powder, and also that it may not want to dissolve in water, but neither was true! In actuality, I look forward to taking this calcium! It actually tastes YUMMY to me (unsure of if this is a sign that I really needed it) and in addition, you just put the powder in some water, give it a twirl with the spoon, and voila! it's all dissolved! Couldn't be easier to take, and it's the right form of calcium for me. This will definitely be my preferred brand and type of calcium from now on.

great

Posted by Reviewer3240510 on Apr 08, 2010

easy to drink.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 30, 2010

I put this product in a drink and find it very easy to take- and an excellent way to supplement my calcium intake

like it

Posted by Reviewer2235184 on Feb 01, 2010

does what its supposed to do.... Easily absorbed!!

Verry good!

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Mar 02, 2010

I am very happy I've found this product, the powder is also a very good price. greatings Ida

Calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Mar 09, 2010

Good product and good price. Extremely fast service!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1173727 on Sep 22, 2009

Great value, good product.Powder form works well for us.

excellent source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1861584 on Sep 30, 2009

Calcium citrate does not change the body's ph which is why I use it with calcium gluconate for calcium. This product has no fillers.